Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Scheme [Apply Online]
The Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and Indian Army have announced “Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2023,” in which various Agniveer positions are available for those between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years old with a minimum qualification of class 10th. If candidates meet all the eligibility criteria successfully, then they can easily participate in this Agnipath volunteer scheme.
Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Agniveer Bharti 2023 for IAF, Indian Army, Navy
|Recruitment procedure||Agniveer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Forces||Indian Air Force, Indian Army & Indian Navy|
|Agniveer Portal||agnipathvayu.cdac.in, joinindianarmy.nic.in and joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Agniveer Bharti 2023 Status||To be Released|
|Supervising Body||Ministry of Defence|
|IAF Agniveer Vayu Notification 2023||By January 2023|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Pass and 12th Pass|
|Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023 Notification||By January 2023|
|Age Limit||17-22 Years|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2023||By January 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical and Medical Fitness|
What is Agniveer?
If reveal in the simplest way then the Agnipath Scheme has been introduced recently that has been started for the youth who want to join the army in our country. Under this Agnipath scheme, the youth of the country who wants to participle in a government job and serve the nation then they will be able to join the army for 4 years. This scheme is issued for all three armies i.e. Indian Navy Indian Airforce, Indian Army, and Under the Agnipath Scheme, those who will be recruited in any of the three armies of the country will be called Agniveer.
Aginveers in Armed Forces (Navy / Army / Airforce) – 46000
Agnipath Agniveers Scheme Eligibility 2023
Candidates should have a Class 10th High School certificate from Any Recognized Board in India.
More Details Will be Updated Soon.
Required Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Agniveers Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- Scheme Announced: To be notified soon
- Application Begin: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: NA
- SC / ST: NA
- Application Fees Details Will be Updated Soon.
Benefits of Agniveers (Agnipath) Scheme 2023
- Indian young candidates whose ages are between 17.5 to 23 years can apply for this Agneepath scheme.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
- In this Agneepath scheme, every year there will be some kind of benefit.
How to Apply Online for Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2023?
- Visit the official website.
- Download the advertisement for the “Agnipath Agniveers Scheme”
- Fill out the complete registration form.
- After the final submission of the final application form.
- print out the final online filled application form.
Terms of Service Of Agneepath Scheme
- Agneepath Agniveer will be enrolled for a period of 4 years including a training period.
- Those who will fulfil the medical eligibility criteria applicable to the respective categories/trades
- Agneepath Agniveer will be given the option to opt for enrollment in the regular cadre.
- From each batch, Agneepath Agniveer candidates will be enrolled in the regular cadre (up to 25%) of the Armed Forces.
Official Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment Notification Link