Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Scheme For 46000 Candidates
Indian Navy Indian Airforce, Indian Army has introduced Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 in which 46000 Agnives posts have been issued for all those whose age comes between 17.5 to 23 years and their minimum qualification is class 10th. if candidates full fill all the eligibility criteria successfully then they can easily participate in this Agnipath Agniveer Scheme.
Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022
What is Agniveer?
If reveal in the simplest way then the Agnipath Scheme has been introduced recently that has been started for the youth who want to join the army in our country. Under this Agnipath scheme, the youth of the country who wants to be the participle in a government job and serve the nation then they will be able to join the army for 4 years. This scheme is issued for all three armies i.e. Indian Navy Indian Airforce, Indian Army, and Under the Agnipath Scheme, those who will be recruited in any of the three armies of the country will be called Agniveer.
Aginveers in Armed Forces (Navy / Army / Airforce) – 46000
Agnipath Agniveers Scheme Eligibility 2022
Candidates should have a Class 10th High School certificate from Any Recognized Board in India.
More Details Will be Updated Soon.
Required Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules.
- Scheme Announced: 14/06/2022
- Application Begin: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST :NA
- Application Fees Details Will be Updated Soon.
Benefits of Agniveers (Agnipath) Scheme 2022
- Indian young candidates whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years can apply for this Agneepath scheme.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
- In this Agneepath scheme, every year there will be some kind of benefit.
How to Apply Online for Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2022?
- Visit the official website.
- Download the advertisement for the “Agnipath Agniveers Scheme”
- Fill out the complete registration form.
- After the final submission of the final application form.
- print out the final online filled application form.
Terms of Service Of Agneepath Scheme
- Agneepath Agniveer will be enrolled for a period of 4 years including a training period.
- Those who will fulfill the medical eligibility criteria applicable to the respective categories/trades
- Agneepath Agniveer will be given the option to opt for enrollment in the regular cadre.
- From each batch, Agneepath Agniveer candidates will be enrolled in the regular cadre (up to 25%) of the Armed Forces.