Entire KEAM 2022 Application Form information has been furnished on this blog! Those who are willing to be part of the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam 2022 then they have to read the entire KEAM 2022 notification information in this article. So read till the end.
KEAM 2022 Exam is one of the prestigious state-level exams for students that begin from the first week of May 2022 through online mode only. Candidates who are willing to take admission architecture and medical courses – NATA, NEET scores will be considered.
Students who are going to appear for this exam then have to read fulfill their eligibility criteria and other important instructions that we have furnished in the below section.
By following the admission process of KEAM 2022, aspirants are also able to get admission in relevant courses at various Govt., Private and self-financed colleges across the state. Just read this article and grab complete details regarding the KEAM Admission 2022.
Overview of KEAM 2022
|Name of the exam||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Exam|
|The conducting body||CEE Kerala|
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Total marks for each paper||480|
|Number of Papers||Paper 1 – Physics and Chemistry|
Paper 2 – Mathematics
KEAM 2022 Exam Dates
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Opening of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Closing of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit printout of application along with supporting documents||3rd week of June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Exam||4th week of June 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||4th week of June 2022|
|Announcement of result||1st week of July 2022|
|Starting of counseling||4th week of July 2022|
Syllabus for KEAM 2022 Exam
KEAM 2022 Exam includes 3 main subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Below you can see the complete details of each subject.
KEAM 2022 Syllabus – Physics
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Physical world and Measurement
- Atomic Nucleus
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Work, Energy and Power
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Principles of Communications
KEAM Syllabus 2022 – Mathematics
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequations
- Sequences and Series
- Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sets, Relations And Functions
- Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction
- Trigonometric functions and Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Conic sections
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Circles and Family of circles
- Lines and Family of lines
- Statistics and probability
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Indefinite Integrals
- Functions, Limits, and continuity
KEAM Syllabus 2022 – Chemistry
- Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
- Block Elements
- States of Matter
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Periodic Properties of Elements & Hydrogen
- Basics Principles, Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Coordination Compounds & Organometallics
KEAM 2022 Exam Pattern
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the question paper.
- Duration: A total of 150 minutes will be allotted to solve the question paper.
- Exam Mode: The KEAM exam is being conducted offline mode.
- Question Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Papers: The exam will have two papers- Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics).
- Total Marks: The paper will be of a total of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response candidates get 4 marks and for every negative response 1 mark will be deducted.
KEAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are an important aspect that the students must fulfill before filling out the online application form. After reading the eligibility criteria if you find yourself eligible then you can go for the further application step and fill KEAM 2022 Registration Form.
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: OCI/PIO or Indian citizenship aspirants can apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: If you want to apply for this exam then you must be at least 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
- Qualification: Passed or appearing in 10+2 Intermediate from any recognized board are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Subjects: Students must have compulsorily possessed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects
- Marks: At least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCM subjects together to be eligible for admission.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: if you are willing to apply for Architecture Courses then you must be passed the 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Must have Mathematics as a mandatory subject in the examination.
- Scores: Candidates should have valid scores in the NATA exam.
For Medical & Allied Courses:
- MBBS/BDS/BSMS: Passed or appearing in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology together Keep.
- BVSc & AH: Candidates must have secured 50% marks in PCBE subjects.
- BSc (Hons) Agri., BSc (Hons) Forestry, BFSc: Students must have passed 12th class with 50% marks in Biology and 50% marks in PCB subjects. Biotechnology will not be considered a subject of educational qualification.
- Pharma: Must have passed 12th level examination with at least 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCMB subjects together.
- BUMS: Passed or appeared in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- BAMS/BHMS: Passed or appeared in 10+2 examination with PCB subjects in 12th level securing 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in PCB subjects together.
KEAM 2022 Application Form
Those who are willing to apply for this KEAM 2022 exam need to follow some basic instructions to fill out the online KEAM 2022 registration form.
- Application Form releasing from 1st week of May 2022 through online mode.
- Must fulfill their eligibility criteria and other information before applying for the exam
- Fill out your application form carefully through the official website and also will provide a correction facility to edit the application form.
- KEAM application correction facility is also applicable which will start after the completion of the registration process.
- You must submit your online application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the due date of submission.
- The last date for submission of the application form will be till the second week of June 2022.
- After filling the official form one has to take a printout of filling an online application form which they can use for future use.
While filling out your online application form one needs to pay its application fees. Below we have furnished a course-wise fees structure for aspirants so let’s draw your attention towards the below section and get to what fees you have to pay.
|Courses||General candidates||SC candidates||ST candidates|
|Engineering only/ B.Pharma only/both||Rs.700||Rs.300||Exempted|
|Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||Rs.500||Rs.200||Exempted|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs.900||Rs.400||Exempted|
Mode of Payment
One can pay its application fees through online mode as well as the offline mode by following Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-challan payment gateways.
KEAM 2022 Preparation Tips
- Follow the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve previous years and sample papers in an easy way to score good marks in the upcoming exam
- You need to appear in the mock test.
- Make notes and revise accordingly.
- Make a proper timetable for studies and follow it strictly.
KEAM 2022 Admit Card
After filling out their application form, one can download their admit card through its official website. The admit card of KEAM 2022 will be issued 2 weeks before the exam. So those who will register for this exam are eligible to download their admit card in an easy way. Most probably the admit card will be issued from the third week of June 2022.
Keep in mind that admit card is one of the important documents that students need to carry while going for their exam, without your admit card no candidate will be able to participate in the upcoming exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for KEAM 2022?
For registering KEAM 2022 exams, aspirants are required to visit the official website of KEAM 2022. Find the admission portal option and click on the new candidates registration link to fill out KEAM 2022 Registration Form. In the application, enter all important details correctly and also upload scanned photographs.
When can I apply for NEET 2022?
To discover exam and application filing dates, you can read the above information mentioned in the article. Above you can see the table of important dates.
Can I apply for KEAM now?
In order to apply for the KEAM exam, you can check the above details mentioned about the dates of the examination.
Is KEAM 2021 application form released?
To learn about the dates of the KEAM examination, we would recommend you to check the table of our important dates.
We hoped that the information featured in this blog related to KEAM 2022 Application Form will definitely be helpful to you, also check the latest exam dates and eligibility criteria so that there is no confusion while filling the online form.
If you have any confusion or want to ask anything related to this blog then comment in the below section so that our expert team can help you out with the best possible solutions. Stay tuned with SpinOnEducatiaon.com to get more related stuff.