AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Date (OUT) Application form, Eligiblity Criteria, Exam Dates
AP EAPCET 2022 Registrations are available now! Those who belong to Andhra Pradesh and wanted to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test 2022 notification form the AP EAMCET 2022 online form can be the one-stop destination. Thus, Aspirants can fill online application form before the last date.
Online AP EAPCET 2022 exams are scheduled to be conducted from July 4 to 12, 2022 therefore candidates can follow the link below and be able to apply for this exam by checking their eligibility criteria and other important instructions.
The eligibility criteria for the AP EAMCET 2022 are provided in the regulations. The candidates who want to appear in the AP EAMCET 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria include the minimum educational qualification, age limit, and other requirements. The minimum educational qualification required for the AP EAMCET 2022 is the completion of the 10th or 12th standard or equivalent.
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam
According to the recently released notification, AP EAPCET 2022 applications will be available online until May 10, 2022. Hence, without any delay a fill out the online form now.
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam application form has been released officially. For aspirants who are willing to be part of this examination and want to pursue engineering or medical studies, the AP EAMCET exam form can be a golden opportunity for them. This AP EAMCET examination is one of the state-level exams conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE.
AP EAMCET 2022 application form is one of the gateways to gate admission in several professional courses offered i.e. engineering, medical, etc by different colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. One needs to read this blog till the end and get admission in various courses like engineering, agriculture, etc. Just check the latest information regarding the AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2022 Application form, eligibility criteria, and more.
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Name of Exam||Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Popular Name||AP EAMCET|
|Type of Exam||UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy|
|Exam Date||4th to 8th July 2022 (Engineering)|
|11th & 12th July 2022 (Agriculture & Pharmacy)|
|Duration of Exam||03 Hours|
About AP EAMCET
The Andhra Pradesh State Level Entrance cum Talent Search Examination, also known as EAPCET, is an examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for admission to various professional courses. This entrance exam is an opportunity for the students to get admission in various government colleges, without any financial burden. The exam will be conducted in the month of July for various events. The dates for various events have been officially declared by the authorities.
AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
AP EAMCET 2022 eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2022 are the set of requirements that applicants need to fulfill in order to be eligible for AP EAMCET 2022. Eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2022 are designed to ensure that only the applicants who are eligible to apply for the AP EAMCET 2022 can do so. The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2022 also ensure that the applicants who are eligible to apply for the AP EAMCET 2022 are also eligible to be offered a seat in a college or university if they are successful in the AP EAMCET 2022. The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2022 are designed to ensure that only the applicants who are eligible to apply for this exam
- Nationality: Only Indian Citizens / PIOs – Persons of Indian Origin / Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) are only eligible to apply for the admission process.
- Domicile: Applicants having a valid domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana are eligible to apply.
- Lower Age Limit: Applicants must be more than 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Upper Age Limit: Applicants’ age should be 22 years (General Category) and less than 25 Years (Reserved Category) at the time of admission.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants who have completed their HSC examination or Diploma in a relevant field or relevant examination from a recognized Board of systems are eligible to apply.
- Appearing Applicants: Appearing Applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Stream: Must have given their exam in Science stream.
- Compulsory Subjects: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects
- Minimum Marks – General Category: Should have not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
- Minimum Marks – Reserved Category: Must have secured at least 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility
|Eligibility for Engineering Courses:||Eligibility for Agriculture & Medical Courses:|
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form
- The application form for AP EAMCET will be released through online mode only.
- The application form for AP EAMCET will be released from May 2022 to the third week of June 2022.
- The last date to fill the Online AP EAMCET Exam Application Form will be till the third week of June 2022 with a late fee.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the correct details like educational details, personal details etc in the application form.
- A correction facility will also be provided by the exam conducting authority.
- After filling out the online form, a printout of the filled application has to be taken for future reference.
- Take multiple printouts of the application form and keep it safe for other admission processes.
- Candidates will not be required to send any hard copy of the application form to the authority.
AP EAPCET 2022 Registration and Application
The AP EAPCET 2022 registration process has been started now as the official application dates have been announced on the official website of APSCHE. Those who are willing to fill out this online application form have to first visit the website and complete the fee payment through the link available on the website. After that, they can proceed with the registration and application. You can follow the steps given here to complete the AP EAPCET 2022 applications.
- AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form will also be available on the official website.
- To get the AP EAMCET 2022 application form, visit the website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
- But before filling out the AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form read the information brochure and eligibility criteria available on the official website.
- After fulfilling the application eligibility criteria, the AP EAMCET 2022 application form needs to be filled out, applicants need to pay the AP EAMCET 2022 application fee initially.
- One can get the AP EAMCET 2022 application form once the AP EAMCET 2022 application fee is successfully paid.
- Begin the process of filling out the AP EAMCET 2022 application form by entering the details like personal, contact, and educational details.
- Scanned images of photographs and signatures have to be uploaded once the details are filled
- Applicants must note that they upload the documents in the required format and size.
- Take a printout of the AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form and submit it on the official website.
AP EAMCET 2022 Application fee
While going to fill the online application form for the AP EAPCET 2022 Exam then Aspirants need to keep in mind that they have to pay the required application fees as given below.
|Application fee for Engineering stream||Rs 500 / –|
|Application fee for Agriculture and Medical Stream||Rs 500 / –|
|Application fee for Both Engineering and Agriculture and Medical||Rs 1000 / –|
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay the AP EAMCET 2022 Application fee using online mode via debit card, credit card, or internet banking, and also aspirants have the option to pay cash payment at Andhra Pradesh Online Centres.
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The applicants who want to get the information about the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern can go through the details that we have provided below in this section. In the below section we have provided the basic information about the subject-wise distribution.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Physics||40 questions||40 marks|
|Chemistry||40 questions||40 marks|
|Mathematics / Biology (Zoology + Botany)||80 questions||80 marks|
- Mode of the exam: online Computer Based Test
- Language of the exam: English and Telugu language the exam
- Duration of the exam: The applicants will get 3 hours to solve the paper.
- A number of questions: 160 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Total marks: 160 marks in the entrance exam.
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Marking scheme: Correct answers will be awarded 1 mark
- Negative markings: No negative markings in the entrance exam.
AP EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket will be available online before 2 weeks of the exam. Those who are going to take the exam can download their exam hall ticket online. This AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card is available for the candidates who have registered for the exam. The admit card will be available in online mode only and there is no option to get it through offline mode.
To download the AP EAMCET Exam Hall Ticket candidates need to visit its official website and login using their logging details then they can easily download their admit card.
AP EAPCET Exam Date 2022
Here, we have furnished the entire AP EAPCET Exam Date 2022 information for all upcoming exam events such as to admit card, application form information, and more.
|All Events Name||AP EAPCET Dates 2022|
|Notification Release||April 2022|
|Release of application||11th April 2022|
|Last date of Application submission without late fee||Last week of May 2022|
|Final date of Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||3rd week of June 2022|
|Starting of Application correction||4th week of June 2022|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket/Admit card||2nd week of July 2022|
|AP EAPCET 2022 Exam||4th – 8th July (Engineering) and 11th & 12th July 2022 (Agriculture & Pharmacy)|
|Release of Preliminary Key||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last Date of submitting objections/suggestions for Preliminary Key||1st week of August 2022|
|Result declaration||1st week of September 2022|
|Starting of Counselling process||2nd week of September 2022|
We hope that the featured information about AP EAMCET 2022 Exam surely is helpful for you where you can get the entire process to fill out the online application form. After reading this blog, if you found anything to ask then do comment in the comment section so that we will serve you with the best possible solutions.
What is AP EAMCET exam?
Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (EAPCET) are one of the reputed and popular entrance exams conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
How do I get AP EAMCET 2022?
- Just Visit the official website (Link is given above)
- Then do Register yourself by following the “Online registration” tab.
- Pay the fee first.
- Click on, the “fee payment” tab.
- Submit basic & asked details such as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
When did eamcet exam date 2022 AP?
The exam is going to conduct 2nd to 3rd week of July 2022
What is rank for 40 marks in eamcet?
|Marks Range||Expected Rank Range|
|69 – 60||20,001 – 25,000|
|59 – 50||25,001 – 30,000|
|49 – 40||30,001 – 40,000|
|below 40||above 40,000|
What is the rank for 43 marks in AP eamcet?
|Eamcet Marks||Eamcet Rank||Reservation (Caste)|