AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form Released Apply Online
Online AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form is Live Now! So the students who are willing to be a part of this exam can fill out the online application form by following the steps given below.
The online registration of the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) started on 11th April 2022 and is going to end on 18th May 2022. The application form has been released on the official website – polycetap.nic.in.
Those who are willing to get admission in Diploma courses in Engineering/ Non-Engineering/ Technology can now fill out the AP POLYCET Application Form 2022. As per the released date, the entrance exam is going to be held on 29th May 2022.
Follow the complete details from this section to apply for this online AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form.
AP POLYCET 2022 Important Dates
|AP POLYCET Registration||11th April 2022|
|Last date to register||18th May 2022|
|AP POLYCET||29th May 2022|
AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria 2022
The AP Polycet eligibility criteria are the set of rules, guidelines, and requirements that have to be met in order for a candidate to be eligible to appear in the examination. The eligibility requirements are set in order to ensure that all candidates appearing in the examination are on an equal footing and have an equal opportunity to succeed. The eligibility criteria for the AP Polycet are set out in the official document outlining the examination format and regulations, known as the AP Polycet Regulations.
Let’s draw your attention below and get to know AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria 2022 here.
- Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for AP Polycet 2022.
- Qualification: To apply for this exam at least SSC or its equivalent exam is required from any recognized board
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for the examination.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing in the final exam in 2022 can also apply for the AP Polycet exam.
How To Apply for AP POLYCET 2022?
The authorities have released the AP Polycet 2021 application form is available at polycetap.nic.in. Students must ensure to submit the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET application 2022 before the last date. Check the steps below to fill up the AP POLYCET 2022 online form –
- Visit the official website – polycetap.nic.in.
- Just launch the homepage and follow the ‘AP Polycet Apply online’ link
- After that, candidates need to fill required details including their name and mobile number.
- After that, one needs to Login with the credentials and fill up the complete application form.
- At this point, candidates need to upload the required documents and pay the application fees.
- Finally, Just Submit the online application form and take a printout for future use.
AP Polycet 2022 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern of AP Polycet 2022 is objective type. The exam is two hours duration. The first hour will comprise 60 questions and the second hour will comprise 60 questions. Let’s draw your attention to the below table and get to know the Detailed AP Polycet 2022 Exam Pattern here.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
While filling online application form candidates need to keep in mind that they have to pay the prescribed online application fees by following online payment modes including net banking/credit card/debit card.
In order to apply for the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam application form then each candidate needs to pay a fee of Rs 400 to fill out the form.
Candidates will have to pay the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET application fee of Rs 400. They can pay the application fee in online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card). The application form has to be finally submitted and the confirmation page has to be downloaded by candidates.
- Mode of Exam: AP Polycet 2022 Exam going to be conducted through offline mode only.
- Question Types: The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions only.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the question paper.
- Time: A total of 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates to solve the question paper.