Best BBA Colleges In Mumbai 2023 – Admission, Recruiters, Entrance, NIRF
Mumbai is famous as the capital and film city of India and apart from this fact, it is also a well-recognized hub of various top BBA and management colleges. Besides the fact that Mumbai is a great city to spend holidays and reside in cheerfully, it is also counted as one of the finest places to pursue management and BBA courses. Here in the city, there are many best colleges of BBA that offer students good infrastructure, wonderful career opportunities, scholarships, etc. If you want to embrace the corporate world in life and want to generate a lot of money with it then, pursuing BBA and other professional courses from Mumbai’s top management colleges would be a great idea. Here in this blog, we have provided a list of the Best
BBA Colleges In Mumbai 2023 so that you can choose a college of your desire and work towards getting admitted to it.
Apart from the list of colleges, you can also see basic to advanced details of colleges such as placements, top recruiters, eligibility criteria, and so on. If you are willing to pursue this course then, read this blog till the end as here you are going to get a lot of crucial information that would help get admission to your favorite college.
- To pursue a BBA degree in the best Bba Colleges In Mumbai With Low Fees, candidates will have to apply for the entrance exam and score in the good percentile to clear the cut-off list.
- There are more than 140 BBA colleges in Mumbai where students can pursue BBA and several other professional courses.
- The mode of applying for BBA admission is online or students can also contact the college authority to seek another direct way for admission.
- And if we talk about the fee structure of the top Bba Colleges In Mumbai Andheri then, it may vary depending on the infrastructure, education, and infrastructure offered to students. To gather more information about BBA fees then, you can head to the official site of the college.
- Those who do not have full-time to dedicate to BBA program then, they can also choose the best Part Time Bba Colleges In Mumbai.
If you are going to apply for the BBA program so make sure that you are fully aware of its eligibility criteria. Here you can see the complete details of what you should have or possess in order to get admitted to the top BBA colleges in Mumbai.
- Those who want who pursue BBA first have to complete their class 12th with 50-60% passing marks from a recognized board or university. If you have not completed your class 12th yet then, you are not eligible for this course.
- Candidates will have to score at least 50-60% marks aggregate in Class 12.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates, the minimum score requirement is 45 percent aggregate in Class 12.
In this age of digitization, most colleges follow the online admission process. With this process, students who are eligible will have to fill out the admission application form, which is available on the official site of the college.
In the admission form, candidates will have to provide all the necessary details such as full name, address, date of birth, passing certificate of class 12th, passport-size photographs, and other valid documents. But if you want to know the admission procedure of the top Bba Government Colleges In Mumbai then, it is quite similar to the procedure of private colleges we mentioned above. To learn more information about the admission procedure of the college, make sure you visit their official site.
For many colleges, the admission procedure is based on merit and entrance exams. Every college may have its own entrance exam which you can check about by making a visit to its official site. The entrance exam for BBA admission is based on aptitude and logical and analytical reasoning. You can download the entrance exam syllabus from the official site of your college.
List of BBA Colleges In Mumbai 2023
|Name of the College|
|NMIMS School of Branding and Advertising|
|NMIMS University, Navi Mumbai|
|Narsee Monji College of Commerce & Economics|
|Vidyalankar School of Information Technology|
|St Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|SVKM’s Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management|
|St Andrew’s College of Arts, Science & Commerce|
|Bhavan’s College, Mumbai|
|SIES College of Commerce and Economics|
|SK Somaiya College, Mumbai|
Mumbai’s top BBA colleges are better known for offering students 100% placements in top MNC companies. Here you can see some of the top recruiters that offer good career opportunities to all qualified students with an amazing educational backgrounds.
Here below you can see the list of the top recruiters’ companies that offer BBA-qualified students good career opportunities and big job roles. Take a look at the list to see the big corporations.
- TATA Consultancy
- HDFC Bank.
- EY (Ernst & Young)
- ICICI Bank
- McKinsey and Company
|Name of the Colleges||NIRF 2020 Ranking|
|NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai||24|
|DY Patil University School of Management (DYPUSM), Mumbai||—|
|Amity University Mumbai, Mumbai||—|
Which colleges in Mumbai has BBA?
There are many famous BBA colleges in Mumbai and you can have a look at some of them:- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mithibai College of Arts, SIES College of Arts Science and Commerce, Jai Hind College, etc.
What is the fees of BBA in Mumbai?
To know about the BBA fees, you can visit the official site of the college you are going to admit to. It would be better if you talk to the college officials regarding the fee structure.
How can I get admission in BBA College in Mumbai?
Admission to some BBA colleges in Mumbai is done through the entrance exam. Additionally, BBA aspirants can also take direct admission to BBA courses.
Which is the No 1 BBA College in India?
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies.
Which BBA has highest salary?
To check the actual fee of BBA college in Mumbai, you can visit the official site of that college and gather crucial information.
Which college BBA has highest salary?
The fee structure of the top BBA Mumbai colleges may vary. Candidates can head to the official site of the college to which they are going to get admission. On the official site of the college, you can learn all about the BBA course fee.
BBA is a popular 3-year undergraduate course that gives practical and scope-oriented knowledge of the business and the corporate world to students. And many individuals get attracted to this course with the aim of learning practical and advanced managerial skills.
Here in the blog, we have provided you with the best and most renowned BBA Colleges In Mumbai you can consider pursuing a BBA program.
Read More Blogs!
- Best BBA Colleges In India 2023- Recruiters, Admission, Eligibility, NIRF
- List of Best Law Colleges In India 2023: Admission, Ranking & Placement
- Top Medical Colleges in Lucknow 2023: Ranking, Fees, Admission
- Top MBA Colleges In Bangalore 2023 Find List of Colleges
- List of Top Engineering Colleges in Gujarat 2023 Find Best Colleges