BITSAT 2022 Application Form, Latest Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
BITSAT 2022 Application form information has been furnished on this blog! The online application form going to be released 4th week of February 2022 via online mode. Those who are willing to part in this exam then they can fill online application form before the last date.
BITSAT or BITS Admission Test is a university is one of the university level examinations organized by the BITS Pilani. This exam is the gateway to getting admission in various courses inducing B.E., B. Pharm., and M.Sc. programs.
Students who wish to be a part of these courses under BITS Pilani Banner then one can easily apply for BITSAT 2022 Entrance Exam by following this blog.
Keep in mind eligibility Criteria are one of the important aspects to apply for this exam so if you wish to apply for BITSAT 2022 Application Form then you must fulfill their eligibility criteria and other important details that we have mentioned in this blog.
BITSAT 2022 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)|
|Conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|Level of Exam||University-based National Level Exam|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based Test|
|Application Fee||Boys: INR 3,400/-|
Girls: INR 2,900/-
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Number of Questions||150 MCQs|
|Total Seats Offered||Around 2,000|
|Applications Per Year||About 3 Lakh|
|Number of Exam Centres||61|
|Accepting Colleges||BITS Pilani, BITS Hyderabad, BITS Goa|
|BITSAT Helpline||01596-242205; email@example.com|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
The BITSAT Entrance Examination is an all-India level examination for admission into undergraduate programs in Business Administration and another course in several institutes across the India BITS Pilani, Goa, Rajasthan, and Hyderabad. BITSAT is conducted by the BITS-Pilani Foundation in association with the BITS Group of Institutions. The BITSAT is a single test that has to be completed in one sitting. In order to be part of BIT branches then one needs to follow eligibility criteria, Qualification, Subject information, etc. from the below section.
For BITSAT 2022 Exam:
- Qualification: One should have a 12th exam certificate in 10+2 pattern in 2021 or appear in 2022 from any recognized board.
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) subjects are needed for qualifying examination to be eligible for the B. Pharm. Those who belong to the PCM background can also apply for pharmacy programs.
- Subjects for Other: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: scored at least 75% marks and 60% Marks individually in the PCB/PCM subject in the qualifying examination.
For Direct Admission Process
In order to take the direct admission in among of best Birla Institute of Technology Campuses then it can also be possible but for this, they have to follow the given instructions.
- Qualification: One needs to score a top rank in the State or Central board examination.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing in the final examination in 2022 are eligible to apply for direct admission.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Registration process||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date of submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Commencement of correction facility||Last week of May 2022|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||1st week of June 2022|
|Slot Booking Process||1st to 2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam||Last week of June 2022|
|Admission process||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit list & wait list release||Last week of July 2022|
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
The section-wise question paper pattern will be given below
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
- Question Type: They will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the exam.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English language only.
- Parts: The question paper will be divided into 4 parts.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be a computer-based online test.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions in the question paper.
- Time Duration: A total of 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
BITSAT 2022 Preparation Tips
- Follow the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a short note and revise them.
- Solve previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Make a properly balanced program and follow it strictly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
When Bitsat 2022 registration will start?
The registration of Bitsat 2022 going to start from the 4th week of February 2022. This registration process will be started through online mode so one can apply by visiting its official website.
Who can apply for Bitsat 2022?
The candidate should have passed class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized state or central board is eligible to apply for Bitsat 2022 Exam easily.
Does Bitsat 2022 require 75?
Candidates need to obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks (or 7.5 grade on 10- a point scale), in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the above examination to apply for this course.
Can I apply for Bitsat 2022 now?
Yes, Candidates can apply for Bitsat 2022 from the 4th week of February 2022. Those who are willing to apply for this then they can fill out the online application form.Tags: