Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination that is popularly known as HITSEEE has been started from 10th January 2022 through online mode. by reading this blog thoroughly, you will get to know what is the process to apply for HITSEEE 2022 and where you will get the official link to fill out online application registration. Hence, in order to obtain all the information in detail, one needs to follow this blog till the end and grab the information clearly.
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science Engineering Entrance Examination is one of the university-level entrance exams organized by the Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science. HITSEEE 2022 is the gateway to get admission for various UG Courses of Engineering & Technology fields. By reading this blog, you will get to know complete details with the latest updates on HITSEEE Admission 2022 such as age criteria, eligibility criteria, how to fill out the online application form, important dates, etc.
HITSEEE 2022: Qualification Required
- For B.Tech/ B.Des: It is necessary to pass or appear in the 12th level or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to apply for an undergraduate course like B.Tech/ B.Des .
- Tech (Bio-Technology): 12th level certificate or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and having Chemistry, Physics, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- For B.Arch: 12th certificate examination with 50% marks in aggregate in the examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Those who are going to apply for this exam must be born on or after 1st July 2000.
How to apply for Fill HITSEEE 2022 Application form
- In order to apply fill online application form just follow the HITSEEE 2022 official website – hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- at this point, students need to follow apply now an icon that is visible on the home screen.
- Now entire details need to fill by the students such as contact number, name, state, email address, course etc.
- After filling in the details, students need to click on the login button and then submit the required details.
- Now at this point, the user needs to Upload the required documents as per the mentioned format.
- After filling out the online form, the user need to Pay HITSEEE 2022 registration fee online
- At last, candidates need to submit HITSEEE 2022 application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Fill HITSEEE Application Form 2022
After registration, one needs to fill out the application form. Here we have listed some of the important details that will be required to fill HITSEEE 2022 application form. Students first need to select the course, then they have to fill second-course preference and fill third-course preference
- Fill candidate’s name
- Email ID
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
- Fill the subjects/stream
- Year of passing
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Result status
- Marking scheme
- Place of birth
- Name of the school/board
- Percentage obtained
- Then fill in marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
HITSEEE 2022: Application Fee
- The application fee for each candidate is Rs 1200/-.
- Payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment gateway
- Keep in mind that once you have paid the application fee it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
HITSEEE 2022: Important Dates
|Application form releases||10th January 2022|
|Last Date for Applying HITSEEE 2022||30 April 2022|
|Exam Dates||May 02 to 09, 2022|
|Publication of Rank List||May 16 2022|
|Counselling Dates||May 25 to June 01, 2022|
HITSEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Want to crack this exam in one go? Then its exam pattern can be a source that will lead you to know everything about the exam like exam duration, mode of exam, number of questions you will face in your upcoming exam and medium of the exam, etc. So students must follow these exam criteria to qualify for the exam and get good marks in it. Below we have covered the B.Tech course, so let’s take a look at this section and get everything in a clear manner.
For B.Tech Course:
- Exam Mode: The exam for B.Tech course will be conducted through online mode only.
- Duration: A total of 2 hours will be given to students to solve the question paper.
- Question: The question paper will consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: this exam going to conduct in English only.
If you are going to appear in this exam and want to get a good result then the shown HITSEEE 2022 preparation tips definitely play a vital role to qualify for the exam.
- Participate in mock tests also.
- Solve previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Make short notes and revise them.
- Students need to make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Students have to follow the complete syllabus and exam pattern.