Rajasthan REET 2022 – Primary / Upper Primary Online Form
Rajasthan REET 2022 – Primary / Upper Primary Online Form is OUT! As per the official notification of the Board of Secondary Education, the Rajasthan online Rajasthan REET 2022 form has been released. Therefore, aspirants who are willing to participate in this exam then have to fill out the online application form.
The online exam form is going to start on 18th April 2022 and will be available till 18th May 2022. Aspirants who belong to any state and want to participate in this exam then have to fill online application form before its last date.
As per the official released notification, the REET 2022 Exam going to conduct on 23rd and 24th July 2022. Read this blog till the end and get to know the entire information about Rajasthan REET 2022 information like eligibility criteria, age limit, certificate validity, and more notification r information.
Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here, we have furnished Rajasthan REET 2022 – Primary / Upper Primary Online Form Eligibility criteria so let’s look in this section and fulfill their eligibility criteria and other important information so that easily can eligible to apply for this exam.
REET 2022 Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility 2022
- Those who are going to apply for this exam then they must have a 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam certificate with 50% Marks with a Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Students must have a 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam certificate with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- One should obtain Bachelor’s Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
REET Rajasthan 2022 Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
Application Fee (Tentative)
- Single Paper: 550/-
- Both Paper: 750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc
How to Fill Rajasthan REET 2022 Online Form
- Rajasthan Education Department / Rajasthan Board has Released the Notification for REET Exam 2022 for the 46000 Approx Vacancies in Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2022, Candidate Can Apply Between 18/04/2022 to 18/05/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in REET Online Form 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You do have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Important Dates 2022
Complete Exam Dates information has been furnished in this section, therefore, candidates who are going to appear for the exam then they need to jump into the below section and get to know the Exam Calendar from here.
- Application Begin: 18 April 2022
- Last Date Fee Payment: 13 May 2022
- Last Date of Apply Online: 18 May 2022
- Exam Date: 23-24 July 2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Important Links Area
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 18/04/2022|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Board Official Website||Click Here|