RRB JE Syllabus, Preparation Tips, and Steps To Register For RRB JE Examination
The RRB JE is conducted to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Engineers (JE) in the Indian Railways. RRB will announce the date of the application submission and attach RRB Application Form. The interested candidates can find it out by navigating through its official website. Apart from that, the authority also set the RRB JE Syllabus along with legibility criteria before conducting the examination body.
Luckily, this post will be beneficial when it comes to fetching the details about the RRB JE examination with ease. Moreover, you will also be able to understand several essential updates and instructions about the same. What you have to do is to read out the guide below thoroughly and have a suitable source of information.
RRB JE Exam Pattern You Must be Aware of
Before you go ahead to go through the complete syllabus section of RRB JE Exam, you should have a look at the exam pattern. If you have clarity about the RRB Junior Engineer examination, you can perform in the examination with confidence. Furthermore, it will provide you with a better idea about what subjects you have to prepare, how must time you have to give to cover these sections and many more.
Have A Glance At The RRB JE Exam Comprises Of The Following Stages Of The Examinations:
- CBT First Stage Examination
- CBT Second Stage Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CBT First Stage of RRB JE Exam:
Sections/ Subjects Along With Number Of Questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
TOTAL: 100 Questions
CBT Second Stage of RRB JE Exam:
Have A Glance At Sections/ Subjects And Number Of Questions
Physics & Chemistry
Basics of Computers and Applications
Basics of Environment and Pollution control
TOTAL: 150 Questions
Essential Steps To Register For RRB JE Application Form
Are you one of those who are looking to register for RRB JE application form? Don’t worry if you are not aware of the right mode of doing the same! Following are some essential steps and instructions through which an applicant can apply the RRB JE application:
- First, you will need to visit the official website of RRB on your computer system via a web browser.
- On the official website of RRB, you’ll be able to find the online application as per their regions and zones.
- In the next step, you should simply choose the job post you would like to apply online for.
- Apart from that, you will need to choose the ‘Apply’ option and a ‘New Registration Link’ appears.
- Hereafter, you need to fill in various blanks with your personal credentials and details.
- Now, you should simply pay the requisite amount once you fill out personal and qualification details.
- After paying the fee, you will be able to apply for the application form and receive a registration number.
Additional Details You Have To Keep In Mind For Future Reference:
- The registration number.
- The transaction ID of the examination fee payment.
How To Make Corrections If You Make In RRB JE Application Form 2021?
Sometimes, due to some reasons, many users commit mistakes while filling out the details of the application form. Hence, the applicants will be able to make relevant changes by going through the following instructions and guidelines.
Take A Glance At The Following Instructions And Steps:
- On your very first step, you have to access the correction window of RRB JE Application form. However, this applicant window will be open for making changes in the application form.
- On the official websites, you will come across the activated link for making correction in the form. Here, you will have to enter their registration number along with the account password and captcha code.
- To edit the application of RRB, you can successfully modify or confirm their application forms. Once you make sure everything in the RRB JE application form, you will need to submit the examination.
- Electronic Devices,
- Energy Bands,
- Wireless Communication,
- Signal and Systems
- Basics of Circuit
- Power Electronics,
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements,
- Analog and Digital Electronics,
- Power and Control Systems,
- Signals and Systems,
- Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Computer Fundamentals,
- MS Office,
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems,
- Operating Systems,
- Web Technology and Programming,
- Computer Networks,
- Network Communication,
- System Programming.
- General Civil Engineering,
- Construction or Structure Engineering
- Soil Mechanics,
- Building Materials,
- Structural Analysis,
- Concrete Structures,
- Steel Structures,
- Water Requirements,
- Highway Planning
- Hydraulics Hydrology,
- Projections, Surveying,
- Traffic Engineering,
- Errors and Adjustments,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Curves, Coordinate System,
- Measurements of Distance and Directions.
Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Basics of Measurement Systems,
- Mechanical Measurement,
- Analog or Digital Electronics,
- Process Instrumentation,
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Computer Fundamentals and Organization,
- Operating Systems,
- Information Systems,
- MS Offices,
- C, C++,
- and Java Language,
- System Programming,
- DBMS, Software Engineering,
- Web Technology and Programming,
- SAD, UNIX, Data and Network Communication.
- Strength of Materials,
- Heat Transfer,
- Fluid Mechanics,
- Theory of Machines,
- Engineering Mechanics,
- Kinematics of Machine,
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations,
- Power Engineering,
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Basic Concepts of Fuel,
- Applied Chemistry,
- Material Science,
- Instrumentation and Measurement,
- and Pollution Control
Understand RRB JE Preparation Tips Before The Examination
- Before you fill the application form, you must be aware of the exam pattern and RRB JE Syllabus
- Once you carefully analyzing the syllabus, you will consider making a time-table. It must include time to cover all the sections in a proper manner.
- Apart from that, you will need to solve as many previous years’ papers and sample papers as you can. Doing soprovides a clear idea about the difficulty level of the question and helps you to analyze the preparation level.
- On the other hand, you will also have to appear as many mock tests as possible to overcome your speed issues. Moreover, you will be able to tackle down accuracy problems and have a clear time-management solution.
- Apart from that, you should also keep revising the syllabus so that you have the best consistency for the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions about RRB JE Application Form 2021
Who Will Be Eligible For DMS (Depot Material Superintendent)?
Those people who have completed a Diploma/Degree in Engineering will be able to apply for RRB DMS.
When Will Be The Examination Date For The RRB JE Stage 1 2021?
According to the exam conducting authority, the officials have decided to undertake the RRB JE stage examination in August 2021.
Who Will Be Eligible To Apply For Junior Engineer?
Those users who are pursuing or have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or three years Diploma in Engineering can apply for RRB JE.
How Can I Come To Know About The Different Posts That Come Under RRB JE Recruitment?
Take a look below:
- Junior Engineer,
- Depot Material Superintendent,
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant.
Aside from these posts, a large number of posts and vacancies are also approaching this year.
Can I apply for Junior Engineer In the stream of Information Technology?
- Tech. in Information Technology
- Tech. in Computer Science
- PGDCA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information technology
- 3 years duration DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course
Are The Final Year Aspirants Eligible To Apply For RRB JE Post?
Those candidates who are in their final year will not be able to fill the RRB JE application form.
In final words:
Through the post above, you will be able to complete your RRB JE exam preparation. Here, you will come to the preparation tips and the way to register the application with optimum ease. On the other hand, you will need to keep checking our website so that you have the updated information. Apart from that, you will also be able to fetch more information and details regarding the RRB JE Syllabusin a proper manner.