Upcoming Banking Exam Calendar 2022 Govt Banking Jobs
There are so many banks in India, which provide great services to their customers. And a lot of people want to work for them, but only a few get a chance to do so. So they prepare for bank exams, which are held quite often. The calendar of 2022 banking exams is now available so let’s draw your attention to the below section and get to know the Upcoming Banking Exam Calendar 2022 in detail.
The calendar of banking exams in India has been announced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), which has released the examination schedule for the 2022 banking exams. The first banking exam, which is the Probationary Officers (PO) exam, will be conducted in February 2022, followed by the Associate Officers (AO) exam in July. The AO exam will be followed by the PO exam in November 2022. The PO exam is the first stage in the selection process for bank tellers, clerks, and other frontline staff, while the AO exam is a stepping stone to becoming a branch manager or a teller supervisor.
Upcoming Banking Exam Calendar 2022
The banking sector is one of the most competitive sectors in the Indian job market. It not only offers good financial rewards but also provides a much-needed mental stimulus. In order to crack the banking exams, you need to have a clear idea of the syllabus, timings, and exam pattern. Further, you also need to have a good idea of the topics that will be covered in the exam.
Aspiring bank candidates in India must be aware of all the upcoming banking exams that they need to crack in order to make it to the top. The exams are so tough that only a select few make it through each year. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t attempt them. The banking industry is constantly evolving, and there’s always a chance you could make a career change and work in banking.
|IBPS PO 2022||Online Registration Date: August/September 2022||Preliminary Exam Date: 15th, 16th, 22nd October 2022|
Mains Exam Date: 26th November 2022
|IBPS Clerk 2022||Online Registration Date: July 2022||Preliminary Exam Date: 28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
Mains Exam Date: 08th October 2022
|SBI PO 2022||Online Registration Date: —||Preliminary Exam Date: —|
Mains Exam Date: —
|IBPS SO 2022||Online Registration Date: November 2022||Preliminary Exam Date: 24th, 31st December 2022|
Mains Exam Date: 29th January 2023
|RBI Assistant 2022||Online Registration Date: February 2022||Preliminary Exam Date:–|
Mains Exam Date: —
|RBI Grade B 2022||Online Registration Date: February 2022||Preliminary Exam Date:–|
Mains Exam Date: —
|IDBI Bank Recruitment||Online Registration Date:–||Online Exam Date: —|
|IBPS RRB 2022||Online Registration Date: June/July 2022||Preliminary Examination Date: 07th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st August 2022|
Single Examination:- 24th September 2022
Main Examination Date: – 24th September & 1st October 2022
|SBI Clerk 2022||Online Registration Date: April 2022||Preliminary Examination Date: —|
Mains Examination Date: —
|JAIIB 2022||Online Registration Date: 09th to 29th November 2021||Examination Date: 13th, 26th and 27 February 2022|
|CAIIB 2022||Online Registration Date: 01st to 21st December 2021||Examination Date: 30th January to 12th February 2022|
|Saraswat Bank Recruitment||Online Registration Date: 22nd to 31st December 2021||Examination Date: – 30th January to 12th February 2022|
Banking Exam Calendar 2022 | Aspirant’s Guide | 100% Authentic
According to the Banking Exam Calendar 2022, the expected exam dates of the upcoming jobs in the banking sector are officially out. Those aspirants who’re looking to opt for a reputed bank job this year should go through a reliable source. They must have information about the vacancies in a government, public, or private sector bank. Here, through this post, we have tried to collect some essential data and put forward detailed information. By going through this guide, you will come across numerous posts in the Nationalized Banks, Specialized Banks, and others in banking sectors.
In the age of 21st century, several guiding career opportunities are available in India. Among these options, millions of people around the country choose a career in the Banking sector. One of the most common yet suitable reasons behind choosing a profession is to have a great livelihood. Also, it helps in securing goods and managing to earn in the future. However, there are a wide variety of opportunities in the field of banking, and hence if you are eager to appear in the entrance exam, start from today.
Fundamental Eligibility Criteria That Each Candidate Must Fulfill For Entry Level Post
- An applicant must be a citizen of India and should carry legal proof of Indian citizenship.
- The candidates must have their bachelor’s degrees from any education university or institute.
- According to the exam conducting authority, there is a certain age bracket that each aspirant must fulfill.
- Those candidates who are belonging to the OBC category will receive an age relaxation of up to 3 years.
- Also, those applicants who are belonging to the SC or ST category will have 5 years of age relaxation.
- On the other hand, the candidates who are going to apply for the same examination must have their age starts from 20 years.
Other Eligibility Criteria That You As An Aspirant Must Be Aware Of:
Take a glimpse at the admissibility criteria sets as per the citizenship of an applicant:
- Those users who are going to apply for the courses above should furnish proof of having the suitable qualification. Besides, it must be equivalent to ‘Graduation’ or even a ‘Masters’ degree by the Indian Government.
- All the applicants must have to specify the percentage obtained in Graduation during the course of filling the online application, they need to clearly specify the obtained percentage.
- Apart from this, the aspirants should convert their CGPA into a percentage and consider it up to two nearest decimals. However, you must be careful when it comes to calculating the percentage as per your CGPA.
- While completing the application form, you should keep in mind that the fraction of the percentage you received will be ignored.
Essential Factors To Keep In Mind If You Are Going To Apply For Bank Exams In India
Preparing an approach with innovative strategies to qualify for the entrance exams of the bank is an important factor. As an applicant, you must go through the syllabus along with the Banking Exam Calendar 2022 set by the education council of the banking section. Furthermore, you should also understand each and every topic if you are looking to crack the exam. There are millions of applicants and aspirants against the vacancies and you have to do hard work. In the time of exam preparation, you must follow the most useful tips along with innovative ways to qualify for the examination.
- When it comes to the banking sector, it signifies cooperative banks as well as commercial banks. However, each bank has a different set of norms along with different eligibility criteria for each post.
- In general, people must have a graduation degree if they are willingly looking to apply for the banking examinations. Your bachelors’ graduation degree must be belonging to any certified educational institution.
- For Clerical cadre recruitment in public sector banks or private banks, the candidates must have passed their graduation. The age limit must be above 28 years if someone is applying for the post of PO in State Bank.
- Those users who are keen to apply for the post of PO for the Nationalized Commercial banks should have an age limit. A graduate person must be a maximum age of 28 years or older if seeking a job post in the banking sector.
- Apart from that, the recruitment of Grade A or B in Reserve Bank requires the age limit from21 years to 26 years. Those applicants who are graduate, or post-graduate can apply for these examinations or they must have a degree of CA or MBA.
By keeping all these notifications and updates in mind, you can go ahead with your preparation. Also, you should try investing your 100% effort if you are looking to crack the banking examination.
Check Out The Syllabus That You Must Know If Preparing For Upcoming Bank Exams 2022
You should keep in mind that examination patterns along with the syllabus may vary from post to post. However, the entire thing utterly depends on what bank exams you are going to apply for. Besides, there are some similar topics or subjects that every aspirant must be aware of. So, what you need to do is to have a glance at some of the essential topics which are beneficial for all banking examinations.
Take A Look Below At The Topic You Have To Prepare For:
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning,
- Alphanumeric Series,
- Sitting Arrangements,
- Rational and Logical Reasoning,
- Coded Inequalities,
- Ranking Orders,
- Alphabet Test,
- Number Systems,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Simple Interest,
- Compound Interest,
- Time & Work,
- Surds & Indices,
- And others…
Current Affairs & General Science
- Indian Constitution,
- Government Schemes,
- Banking News and affairs,
- Economy Based Current Dealings and Activities,
- New Appointments,
- National and International Relations and Summits,
- Indian History,
- Indian Geography and World Geography.
- National and International Events
- And other…
English Verbal and language
- Reading Comprehension,
- Sentence Correction,
- Jumbled sentences,
- Error Spotting,
- One-word substitution,
- Multiple Meaning Word,
- Para Jumbles etc.
These are the common topics that you have to be prepared for. Besides, there are some topics and subjects that you can come to know once the vacancies are announced by the authorities.
What Are Some Significant Tactics To Prepare For Banking Examinations?
- On your very first step, you must check out the syllabus of the exam along with the comprehensive exam pattern.
- Another thing comes first- you should immediately navigate through the official website to check out bank advertisements and recruitment notifications.
- Apart from that, you must also go through the exam pattern and must also know the examination process properly.
- It is advisable to start preparation according to the Banking Exam Calendar 2022 and the syllabus of the banking exams.
- Generally, banking exams consist of topics like Banking Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and Computer Applications.
- Candidates should focus on different topics and subjects including Reasoning Ability, Banking Aptitude, English Language, Current Affairs, and Quantitative Aptitude. Keep yourself updated if any changes or modification takes place in the exam patterns or syllabus.
- Moreover, you must also go through the previous year’s questions papers so that you can understand the format of the examination. Also, you will come to know the examination scheme by solving these questions papers.
- For the preparation of these examinations, each aspirant should create a study timetable along with a routine.
Besides, you should keep in mind that you have to avoid using any mobile phones during the course of preparing for an entrance exam. On the other hand, you must also take proper sleep as well as eat so that your mind works flawlessly.
Check Out The Banking Exam Calendar 2022 To Know About The Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Dates:
Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Full List:
Are you curious to know about the best Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 in India, Here is the list in which we have featured the detailed upcoming bank exams 2022 has been mentioned so students who are eager to know the detail need to follow the below table entirely?
|Exam||Last Date||Exam Date|
|SBI PO 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|SBI Clerk 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|SBI SO 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|IBPS PO 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|IBPS SO 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|IBPS Clerk 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|IBPS RRB Officer 2022 Scale-II and Scale-III||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|RBI Assistant 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|RBI Grade B 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|NABARD 2022||Update Soon||Update Soon|