PGIMER Chandigarh (Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education & Research) is a prestigious medical institute established in the year 1962 and quite well-known for providing a variety of medical courses to students who want to make their career and contribute to humanity. This medical research center provides students with education, training, and medical facilities.
Candidates who can succeed in getting admission to this institute are taught various modern techniques and skills that are required to develop, experiment, and experience something great and innovative in the medical sector. The medical institute gathers popularity for contributing top-class medical facilities to the students and patients using various modern techniques, therapy, surgery, etc.
Before we proceed further to describe courses, fees, and the requirement of entrance exams to get admission in the college, let’s have a look at significant details first.
|Institute Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh|
|Name||P.G. Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh, PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Situated at||Chandigarh, Punjab|
|Type of Institute||Government|
|Category||Medical Colleges in India|
What Facilities are provided by PGIMER Chandigarh (Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education & Research)?
Apart from providing top-class medical facilities to patients and modern medical tools and techniques to students, Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education & Research(PGIMER Chandigarh) also take care of the needs and requirements of the students who take admission to make their future in the medical field and to realize their existence by their work.
Let’s have a look at the facilities that are provided by PGIMER Chandigarh to students who succeed in cracking entrance exams to get admission in the medical field.
• Computer labs
• Blood bank
• Modern tools and techniques
• Social and welfare services related to medical field
What courses are offered by PGIMER Chandigarh(Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education & Research)?
(PGIMER Chandigarh)Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education & Research provides several quality medical courses to students to groom and enhance their skills and specialties under the management of highly educated and skilled faculty and professors. Undergraduate medical courses are very popular in the institute. Below you can see the top medical courses are offered by the institute.
• Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)
• Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)
• BSc Nursing
• BSc Nursing (Post Basic)
• Bachelors of Physiotherapy (B. Ph. T)
• Bachelor of Optometry (B. Optom)
• Bachelor in science in paramedical
What is PGIMER Chandigarh Intake Capacity?
What are the eligibility criteria for PGIMER Chandigarh?
Those who are dreaming of taking admission in the Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education & Research(PGIMER Chandigarh) are first required to read and fulfill the eligibility criteria first before making any decision for admission.
- For BSC or bachelor in science: those candidates need to qualify for their 12th class and along with subjects physics, chemistry, biology. You will not be considered eligible for admission in case you have not completed your 12th without science subjects. In your 12th grade, you also must have English.
- For MSC admission eligibility criteria – Those who want to take admission in Master of science then, the BSc degree or BSc Nursing and along with at least 2 years of experience in bedside nursing or public health nursing in Central/State Govt will be required.
- For MD or medicine of doctor – Candidates are required to have an MBBS degree or equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- For MDS – Candidates must have their BDS degree from a university recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- MS – you need to have an MBBS degree or equivalent.
- Ph.D. eligibility criteria – candidates should have a master’s degree along with 55%.
Dr. Biman Saika
PGIMER,Sector-12, Chandigarh,Pin- 160 012, India
Phone: EPBAX: 0091-172-2747585,2747586,2755450 Fax: 0091-172-2744401, 2745078
Through our blog, we have provided all the required details regarding the Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education & Research. You can learn about what entrance exam is required to qualify to easily get admission or secure your seat in this reputed medical institute. Information regarding courses, fees, eligibility, facility, etc is also provided.