The Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering is an excellent engineering college that is also known as SSN College of Engineering | SSNCE Chennai is a constituent college of the University of Delhi, and is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India. It was founded in 1996 by the philanthropist Sri Sivasubramaniyan Nadar on the campus of the University of Delhi. The college is known for its technical excellence and has produced many industry professionals over the years.
Since establishing this engineering institute it has become one of the most sought-after educational institutes in the city of Chennai. The Engineering college is affiliated with Anna University and it is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is also a member of UGC-NET and aims to provide world-class education to students so as to transform them into global citizens.
By reading this blog, students will be able to read the entire information about Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering read the Admission process of SSN College of Engineering, fees Structure, eligibility criteria, Ranking, etc.
|Name of Institute||Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering|
|Popular Name||SSN College of Engineering | SSNCE Chennai|
|Year of establishment||1996|
|Affiliation with||Anna University|
|No. of departments||12|
|No. of courses||20|
|Selection criteria||CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, or TANCET|
|Last year Average package||Rs 7.2 LPA|
|Last Year Highest package||Rs 64 LPA|
|Top recruiters||Fujifilm, Bosch, Facebook, Wood, etc|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SSN College of Engineering offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and other courses including BE/BTech, ME/MTech, and MBA. The BE/BTech program is offered in eight specializations while the ME/MTech program is available in 10 different specializations. Below we have covered the complete syllabus details with their proper details so students need to follow the complete information which is provided in the below section.
|BE/ BTech||Electrical & Electronics, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.|
|ME/ MTech||Communication System, Power Electronics & Device, Manufacturing Engineering, etc.|
Students who are going to apply for these engineering courses have to fulfill their eligibility criteria and other important details. The entire qualification criteria have been featured in the below section so draw your attention from the below section and grab the entire details.
|Course name||Eligibility Criteria|
|BE/ BTech||In order to apply for this course then students must need to possess a class 12 passed certificate with a minimum of 55% aggregate in PCM|
|ME/ MTech||For this course, students must possess a Graduation degree in a relevant stream with at least 60% aggregate|
|MBA||Students need to possess a graduation degree in any stream with at least 60% aggregate|
Course-wise fee details have been motioned in this section, so those students who are willing to be a part of all these courses and want to know their fee details then provided fee structure from the below section surely play a vital role for them.
|Course name||Fees Structure|
|BE/ BTech||Rs.6.8 lakh|
|ME/ MTech||Rs.1.2 lakh|
No doubt, SSN School of Engineering Good is one of the best institutes for those who are willing to pursue their engineering education. All the Latest Facilities are provided to all the students so that they can study well.
Yes, SSN School of Management is known as one of the best colleges under Anna University Board, Chennai. Having excellent faculty members, providing good infrastructure and its best educational facilities make this institute one of the best engineering institutes in Chennai.
Admission for 65% of seats in SSN is conducted by Single Window Counseling as per the norms of Anna University. These seats in SSN are filled within the first few days of counseling with very high cut-off marks. The remaining 35% of the management quota seats are also filled on the basis of merit.
Yes, SSN is affiliated with Anna University and is known as one of the top 10 private engineering colleges in India and has carved a niche for itself.
Yes, all the students can take admission to SSN College of Engineering with their JEE Mains marks.
The Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, an institute of excellence in engineering education, was founded in 1996 with a vision to inspire young minds and contribute to society through engineering education. The SSN College of Engineering is affiliated with Anna University, Chennai, and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The College has a roll of more than 2100 students and is located on the Greenfield campus, off Greams Road, off arterial Chennai-Bangalore National Highway, in Valluvarkottam, Chennai, India.