Assam CEE 2023 Application Form [Check Exam Dates]
Entire Assam CEE 2023 Application Form information has been furnished on this blog! For those who belong to Assam and are eager to fill take admitted to various Engineering Programs at various Governments and Private institutions across the state then Assam CEE 2023 is a must for them.
Assam CEE 2023 stands for Assam Common Entrance Examination (CEE) which is one of the prestigious engineering entrance exams conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU).
Assam CEE 2023 registration form going to fill from the 1st week of May 2023 online mode only so candidates need to start preparing to fill your the online application form and carry all the needed documents so that you should not have any inconvenience during filling your online Assam CEE 2023 registration form.
Read this blog and get to know complete details regarding the Assam CEE 2023 Exam.
<<<Read>>>– Upcoming Engineering Exam Calendar 2023
Assam CEE 2023 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Assam Science and Technology University|
|Exam Name||Assam Combined Entrance Examination|
|Popular Name||Assam CEE|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||750 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Seats Available||1335 Seats|
Assam CEE 2023 Application Form
Want to know how to fill Assam CEE application form 2023 then this section can be your one-stop destination where you can get complete details about Assam CEE application form 2023 along with some important instructions. Get your attention in the below section to know everything clearly.
- The online application form will be issued through online mode.
- Interested candidates can register themselves from the 1st week of May 2023.
- Assam CEE 2023 registration process will proceed only for eligible candidates, so follow the eligibility criteria and make sure that you are eligible to apply before applying for the exam.
- Those who are going to fill out the application form, have to fill it out according to the instructions given for it.
- All the details to be filled in by you should be the same as given in your education certificate so as not to cause any inconvenience and not to face any rejection issues.
- Keep in mind that, students who are going to fill out the online application form, have to fill it out before the 4th week of May 2023 because no application form will be accepted after that date.
- It is important advice for all the students that after filling out the application form must take a printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The application fee for each candidate will be 650/-.
- Assam CEE 2023 application fee can be submitted through online mode only
- In order to pay the application fee, one needs to use a credit card, debit card, and net banking payment gateway for the transaction of the fee.
Assam CEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Follow this section to get the complete details of the exam pattern regarding the upcoming exam in which you are going to appear. Here we cover the topic details and the number of questions that you need to know to crack the exam in one go.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
- Number of Questions: A total of 120 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English and Assamese.
- Time Duration: A total of 3 hours will be allotted to solve the question paper.
- Mode of Exam: The exam is being conducted through offline (pen or paper-based) mode only.
- Question Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- The complete syllabus and exam pattern must be followed before applying for the exam.
- To crack the exam and get good results, the candidate needs to make a properly balanced timetable for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid unnecessary distractions of any kind and concentrate on your studies.
- must follow the previous year’s question paper and the most frequently asked questions
- To maintain a proper balance between studies and sports.
- Participate in mock tests regularly.
Assam CEE 2023 Exam Dates
|Start of the application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Assam CEE 2023 exam date||4th week of June 2023|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of July 2023|
|Starting of counseling||2nd week of July 2023|
Is Cee form released?
Assam CEE 2023 application form has been released on the website through online mode. Candidates who are willing to apply to fill out the application form then they can fill out the online application form from the 1st week of May 2023. The last date for submission will be the 4th week of May 2023
How many seats are there in CEE Assam?
|Name of the Participating Institutes||Seat intake|
|Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat||240|
|Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat||315|
|Assam Engineering College, Guwahati||420|
|Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj||120|
How do I apply for Assam CEE?
- At first, follow the official website link
- On the homepage “Online Application” link.
- After that, one needs to read the instructions carefully and click on the “Click here to Apply” button.
- At this point, enter the required details like personal, educational, communication, etc
- At last upload, important documents and images and pay the application fees
Is Cee exam tough?
Cracking any common entrance exam including Assam CEE is neither easy nor very difficult. It all depends on your preparation if you prepare well for your exam then definitely you will get good marks but if it is not so then your result will not be good as per your expectation.
<<<Read>>>IIT Guwahati 2023 Fees, Admission, Course Ranking of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati