BCECE 2023 Application Form Latest Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
BCECE 2023 Application Form information has been featured on this blog. Those who are looking to participate in various Engineering and Pharmacy courses that are offered by the various Govt. and Private institutions across the state then you can fill BCECE 2023 Application Form from the 1st week of May 2023. Similarly, Keep in mind that BCECE 2023 registration form going to fill online mode only, therefore, candidates who wish to be part of this exam then they can fill out the online application form from its official website.
An entire information to fill BCECE 2023 Exam Form process and Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and Pattern has been given on this blog so read it till the end and grab the entire information in one go.
|Exam Name||BCECE 2023|
|Organized by||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Conducting By||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Official Website Link||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
BCECE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Knowing eligibility criteria is one of the important aspects that one need to know before going to fill any application form for a competitive examination therefore if you too are willing to fill out the online BCECE 2023 registration form then you need to draw your attention toward the below section where we have covered entire eligibility criteria process for both engineering and Pharmacy course.
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: One should have passed a 10+2 certificate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Marks: least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) to be eligible.
- Appearing: those who are appearing in the final examination in 2023 are able to apply for the BCECE 2023 exam.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Must have passed or appeared in 12th standards from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: No specific age limit is prescribed to appear for the examination.
- Marks: at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: PCM/ PCB stream in qualifying examination candidates are eligible to apply
BCECE 2023 Application Form
If you are going to fill online BCECE 2023 Registration form then you should have entire information about the exam that how they can fill it and when it will start. Let’s grab the entire information by reading this section.
- The online application form is being issued through online mode only.
- The registration process for BCECE 2023 will start from the 1st week of May to the 4th week of May 2023.
- Candidates have to fill out the application form very carefully and then finally submit the application form.
- Submit the application form before the due date as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- All the filled information must be valid and correct as any change in the details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- The application correction window will open from the first week of June 2023.
- After filling out the online application form, take a printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
While filling out the registration form of BCECE, one needs to pay the prescribed application fee so in this section we have covered the complete details about it. Keep in mind that the application fee can be deposited both online and offline using the credit card, debit card, net banking, and challan payment gateway for the transaction of the application fee.
Let us draw your attention to the below section to know what fee you have to pay for filling out this online form.
|Stream/ Group||SC/ST||General/BC & OBC|
|PCB/ PCM/ CBA/ MBA/ MCA & PCA||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|PCMB||Rs. 550||Rs. 1100|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2023
The exam of BCECE 2023 will be conducted in one stage. The question paper will have 100 objective-type questions and each question will have four choices. There will be no negative marking in the exam. The duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes (for each subject). Draw your eyes in the below section and get to know the entire information about the upcoming examination from the below table.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||April 2023|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2023|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||April 2023|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||April 2023|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2023|
- Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions will be asked in BCECE 2023 Exam.
- Question Paper Type: There will be 4 Optional Choice Questions in the objective type questions.
- Subjects: The question paper consists of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Agriculture subjects. It will be mandatory to attempt Physics and Chemistry sections. Candidates applying for engineering have to attempt maths.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in both languages (English and Hindi).
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (for each subject) is prescribed for all.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will carry +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Each wrong answer will carry a -1 mark.
- Exam Date: Exam to be held in the last week of June 2023. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture, and Biology).
- Courses: There are Pharmacy and Agriculture courses.
BCECE 2023 Preparation Tips
- Solve previous year’s papers and sample question papers.
- Take part in the mock test.
- There is a need to make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Follow the complete exam pattern and syllabus and then start your preparation accordingly.
- Students need to avoid any kind of distraction and keep their focus on their studies.
BCECE 2023 Exam Dates
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Availability of application||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to register||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date of payment by challan||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date of payment by online mode||1st week of June 2023|
|Application correction||1st week of June 2023|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2023|
|Exam date||Last week of June 2023|
|Result /merit list declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Issue of rank card||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of July 2023|
How do you qualify for BCECE?
If you wish to participate in the BCECE Entrance exam then you need to meet the eligibility criteria for this exam in which the Score minimum should be 45% marks (for the general candidate) and 40% marks (for the reserved candidate) in the intermediate or equivalent exam. Those who are appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply but keep in mind that they must have passed the appearing exam at the time of counselling.
Is BCECE exam for MBBS?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is one of the reputed entrance exams that is conducted for admission in the Pharmacy, Medical, and Agriculture stream of Institutions recognized by the Government of Bihar.
How to Apply for BCECE 2023
- Follow the official website (Link is given above)
- Then one needs to follow the “apply online” link.
- Read all the given instructions & tick on the, “I Agree” option.
- Fill in basic details such as the candidate’s name, mail ID & phone number.
- At last, pay the prescribed application fees and take a printout of the filled application form.
What is BCECE entrance exam 2023?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).