Nurses form a crucial part of the medical workforce, helping doctors with various tasks. You can find some of the best private colleges for B.Sc in nursing. The top ones are Amity School of Communication, JD Goenka University, School of Nursing Sciences and Research, Sharda University, Om Sai Paramedical College, and Delhi Institute of Management & Technologies. Candidates wanting to secure admission into these institutions should complete their classes 10 and 12 from a recognized educational facility with a minimum of 50%. They should come from a science background, with the main subjects being chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics.
Learn more about the best B.Sc private colleges in Delhi, fee structure, and placement assistance.
Best Private Nursing Colleges in Delhi 2024
You can fulfill your aspiration of becoming a nurse by studying in one of these renowned private institutions for nursing.
- Amity School of Communication: Nursing is one of the popular degrees this college offers. You need at least 45% in the science stream to gain admission into the 4-year nursing B.Sc course. The school not only offers theoretical study but also offers robust, practical knowledge. It has a great track record of placing nursing students.
- GD Goenka University: GD Goenka University is regarded as one of the best private nursing colleges in Delhi. It takes students on the basis of an entrance examination and the cut-off criteria that the university management decides. Students can also study bachelor’s of physiotherapy at this university.
- School of Nursing Sciences and Research, Sharda University: This private college offers a 4-year B.Sc course to students who have cleared CUET and SUAT. It also offers a post-basic B.Sc course. The college has a great placement record with companies like Genpact, IBM, ICICI, and IGATE visiting it.
- Om Sai Paramedical College: This private B.Sc college is ideal for those who cannot gain admission into a government nursing course in Delhi after the 12th. It provides paramedical and other courses to economically disadvantaged students in rural and urban areas. The college offers both theoretical and practical aspects of training.
- Delhi Institute of Management & Technologies: This college also features in the list of the best private nursing colleges in Delhi. The institute provides undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in nursing. Students can specialize in biotechnology, biochemistry, and medical laboratory technology. The college also offers placement experience as training programs for opportunities for jobs and employment.
- SGT University Gurgaon: The SGT University in Gurgaon takes in students after CUET UG counselling. This is an AICTE-approved private college offering undergraduate and postgraduate nursing courses. It also collaborates with brands like Intel, Apple, and IBM to enable students to enhance their professional growth.
- PDM University, Bahadurgarh: The Prabhu Dayal Memorial Religious and Educational Association in Delhi is recognized by UGC. It offers more than 800 programs, out of which nursing is a popular one. The NAAC-accredited institution offers merit-based scholarships to B.Sc students.
- IIMT University: It is one of the top 10 private nursing colleges in India and in Delhi. To gain admission into the 4-year nursing course, you will need to clear the common entrance exam and score at least 45% in the 12th exam. This college is renowned for offering one of the highest packages in placements, INR 33.50 LPA.
- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing: This college regularly features as a top institute in the list of nursing colleges in Delhi. It takes in students based on their scores in CUET UG and is one of the pioneering institutes for getting a nursing education in Southeast Asia. The institute is globally recognized by the Indira Gandhi National Open University and is the best institute for successfully completing the nursing course.
- Holy Family College of Nursing: This college in Delhi is also renowned for its B.Sc nursing course. Students should pass class 12 from a recognized institute with 50% marks to gain admission into it. The selection is made on the basis of a selection test. The college is fully approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
Read: Top Private Engineering College in Mumbai: Admission, Fee
What Are the Fees of B.Sc Nursing in Delhi from a Private College
The B.Sc nursing fees in a private college in Delhi vary considerably in different institutes. Here’s the fee structure of the top private institutes.
- Amity School of Communication – Rs. 66,000 (first-year fees)
- GD Goenka University – Rs. 2.90 lakhs (year-wise fee)
- School of Nursing Sciences and Research, Sharda University – Rs. 7.3 lakh
- Om Sai Paramedical College – Rs. 40,000 (first-year fee)
- Delhi Institute of Management and Technologies – Rs. 60, 000 (first-year fees)
- SGT University – Rs. 7 lakhs for 4 years
- PDM University – Rs. 1.3 lakh
- IIMT College – Rs. 5.4 lakhs
- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing – Rs. 28.190
- Holy Family College of Nursing – Rs. 1.19 lakh (first-year fees)
Read: Top Private Engineering Colleges in India [Updated 2024]
Placement Trends in the Best Private Nursing Colleges in Delhi 2024
Students who have successfully completed B.Sc nursing have various options with regard to careers. They can join a private healthcare organization or a government hospital. Besides that, they can also provide tuition in an institute.
Now that you know about the B.Sc nursing fees in a private college in Delhi, you can decide on an institute. All the nursing colleges mentioned above offer great placement opportunities to students. Students who have completed the nursing course can be recruited by any of the following companies.
- Fortis Healthcare
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Max Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Manipal Hospital
- Global Hospitals
- Safdarjung Hospital
Placement drives are conducted by the private institutes themselves. The salary that a B.Sc graduate earns majorly depends upon their communication skills and experience. Typically, students can earn between Rs. 3.2 LPA to Rs. 7.8 LPA. The sum is subject to change. It basically depends upon the recruiter and the hospital
Now you know about the fees, admission, placement, and eligibility of the best private colleges for G.Sc nursing in Delhi. Use this information to your advantage when securing admission. Remember to keep a few different options open and compare them extensively. It will help you make an informed decision.