ACET 2022 Registration (Started) Fill Application Form Here
Entire ACET 2022 Registration Information has been furnished on this blog. ACET 2022 Application form going to start from 11-01-2022 for June Session. So those who are interested to be a part of this exam then they can fill out the online form by following this blog and start preparing for your upcoming examination.
ACET 2022 stands for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. It is one of the prestigious university-level entrance exams that are conducted by the IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India) in multiple sessions. For the June session, ACET 2022 Exam going to conduct on 25-06-2022 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm). Those who wish to be part of this exam then need to submit the application form by the last date which is 02-06-2022 (up to 3.00 PM).
Keep in mind that before going to submit the online application form, one needs to check their eligibility criteria and other important that we have furnished on this blog. So read this blog till the end and grab the entire information in one go.
ACET 2022 Registration Highlights!
|Name of Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Also Known as||ACET 2022|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Actuaries courses|
|Conducting Body||IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Date of Exam||25-06-2022 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm) (For June Session)|
|Dates of Registration||11-01-2022 to 02-06-2022 (up to 3.00 PM)|
ACET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualifying Exam: Completed or appeared in 12th class with English are eligible to be part of this exam and can apply online.
- Those who acquired Degree in mathematical and statistical sciences are also eligible to be part of this exam.
- Appearing Candidates: anyone who is still studying in 10+2 is also eligible to be part of this examination.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for this exam
ACET Admission Procedure 2022:
After the declaration of the ACET result, those who will be declared qualified in the exam will have to follow the online admission procedure given below. Admission will be given only after verification of all the original educational certificates. Eligible candidates are required to send the application cum payment confirmation form along with the attested documents to the below-mentioned address:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001
ACET Registration Fees 2022
If you are going to fill out the online application form then keep in mind that you have to pay its online registration fee. In this section we have covered the complete registration fee information in one go.
- ACET 2022 application fee is Rs. 3,000/-.
- One can pay the online application form fee through online mode only
- The payment once made will not be refunded to any candidate.
How to apply for ACET Admission 2022?
- Firstly visit the official website i.e. www.actuariesindia.org
- On the home page, click on the link “ACET 2022 Application Form (for June session)”.
- After that, one has to follow the ACET 2022 notification carefully and find out whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- At this point, the user needs to apply the online link and fill out the application form correctly.
- At this point, upload the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
Official Website: Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
Details to enter in ACET 2022 Application Form
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Father/Husband’s full name
- Name of the student
- Date of Birth
- Qualification (if any)
- Preferred examination center
- Employment Status
- Range of salary
Documents required for ACET 2022 Registration
- Passing Certificate of 10+2
- Residential Address proof
- Permanent Address proof
- Email ID of the candidate
- Contact/Mobile number
- Photograph of the candidate (to be uploaded)
ACET 2022 Registration: Image Specifications
|Size of image||4.5cm *3.5cm|
|Resolution of the image||150 px should not exceed 1MB|
|Format of the image||PNG/JPG/BMP/JPEG/GIF/RAW|
ACET 2022 Exam Pattern:
In this section, we have given section-wise distribution of the entrance exam question paper where you are going to get entire information about Subjects, Number of Questions, Maximum Marks, etc. So follow out this page and get to know what subject need to prepare and a number of question details.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation||45||45|
- Maximum Marks: There will be a total of 100 marks in the exam
- Of Questions: 70 MCQ questions will be available.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for each correct response
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for a question of 1 mark, 1 mark will be deducted for a question of 2 marks and 1.5 marks will be deducted for a question of 3 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in the form of Computer Based Test (Online).
- Question Types: All Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). will be asked in the exam
- Section-I: Mathematics, Statistics, and Data Interpretation will have 55% weightage.
- Section-II: English and Logical Reasoning will have 45% weightage.
ACET 2022 Exam Centers:
In the below list, we have covered the entire Exam Centers information to know where your exam going to take place so if you are going to appear in the exam then you need to follow the provided list where you are going to know in which cities your exam going to appear
ACET 2022 Exam Dates
For June Session:
|Last date to register||02-06-2022 (up to 3.00 PM)|
|Admit card released||10-06-2022|
ACET 2022 Registration is ongoing for all eligible Aspirants therefore those who wish to be part of this exam then they can fill ACET 2022 Application form directly by following this article. While reading if any questions left or want to ask anything then do comment in the below section so that our top expert team can serve you with the best possible solutions.
Follow the Latest Blogs!
How can I register for ACET 2022?
Candidates can register for this exam via visiting its official website and from where they can fill online application.
How many times ACET is conducted in a year?
It is a university-level exam that is conducted twice every year. The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is the premier Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) specialist.
How can I register for ACET exam?
Follow How to Apply for ACET Exam 2022 from here. Let’s draw your attention in this section and grab ACET exam process in one go.
- Visit official site
- Click on the, “Actuaries India ACET Registration 2022” Link
- A page will appear on the new screen
- Enter all basic details such as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc
- Now confirmation mail & SMS will be sent to registered ID & number
How many attempts are there for ACET?
The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has specified the eligibility criteria for ACET 2022. Since ACET is conducted thrice a year, candidates can appear for any session. Candidates who have good maths background can perform well in ACET exam.