ESIC Recruitment 2022: Notification, Apply Online for 3882 Posts
There are a bunch of posts that have been issued under ESIC Recruitment 2022 so students who are willing to be part of these ESIC vacancies then need to fill an online application form to grab this opportunity.
ESIC is known as an Insurance firm that is working under the ownership of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India across the country. ESIC stands for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation that has recently published the ESIC recruitment 2022 Notification announcing 3882 Multi-Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier, and Stenographer vacancies. So who wish to participate in this opportunity then they need to fill their online application form before the last date 15 February 2022
Online ESIC vacancy starts from 15 January 2022 and is going to end on 15 February 2022 so one needs to fill their online form by checking their eligibility criteria and other important dates that we have mentioned on this blog.
ESIC Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Organizing Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of posts||UDC, MTS, Steno|
|Online Application Mode||Online|
|Dates of Online Registration||15th January to 15th February 2022|
|Job Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Exam Type||Prelims- Mains- Skill Test (if required)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|ESIC Salary||UDC & Steno- Rs. 25,500-81,100|
MTS- Rs. 18,000-56,900
ESIC Vacancy 2022 for UDC, MTS & Steno
There are 3882 region-wise vacancies that have been issued to recruit eligible candidates. In all these vacancies, 1769 vacancies are issued for Upper Division Clerk 165 posts for Stenographer, and the remaining 1948 for Multi-Tasking Staff posts are released. Below we have listed entire vacancies details in detail so one need to turn their attention toward them.
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||203||04||320|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Exam Name||ESIC UDC / MTS / Stenographer Eligibility|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Stenographer (Steno)||Class 12 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Dictation 10 Min : 80 WPM
Transcription Only on Computers.
English: 50 Minutes
Hindi: 65 Minutes
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
ESIC MTS UDC Steno 2022 Age Limit as on 15/02/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years. for MTS Post.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years. for UDC & Stenographer Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per ESIC Recruitment Exam Rules :
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH: 250/-
- All Category Female: 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
One needs to submit an online application form for various ESIC job vacancies 2022 through online mode only. Below we have provided complete steps that one needs to follow in detail to know how to fill the online application form.
- Official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in . Follow
- From the homepage click on the reading option- “Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of UDC/MTS/Steno in ESIC”
- At this point, one has to select the post for which you want to apply from the homepage
- After that from the newly redirected registration page, there the required details like name, contact details, etc have to be filled.
- Now user needs to verify your registration process, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, you just need to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the requested details.
- At this point, one has to pay their application fee.
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed size.
- After completing the application process, one must download the application form and also take the printout of the application form for the further examination process.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process under Employees State Insurance Corporation will be different for every post so if you are willing to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 under different posts then one needs to follow the proper selection process to get selected. Let us follow the entire section in detail.
- Upper Division Clerk- Prelims, Mains, Skill Test
- Multi-Tasking Staff- Prelims, Mains
- Stenographer- Written Test, Skill Test
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
Everyone wants to know the salary structure before applying, so let me tell you that the salary information for all the posts i.e. Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), and Stenographer has been released now which is 7 th Central Pay Commission in which basic pay and additional allowances and allowances will be included. Draw your attention and get complete details about the salary structure listed below.
|Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
- The application form starts from 15/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/02/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 15/02/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|ESIC Official Website||Click Here|