RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 Check Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 has been listed on this blog so students who have applied for this exam and are eager to know How to Prepare for Rajasthan JE Exam 2022 then they can Download the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Detailed Syllabus PDF 2022 and get comprehensive information to crack the examination also one need to follow RSMSSB Jr. Engineer Exam Pattern / Selection Process 2022 from this section that will lead you to know detailed information about marking scheme, the number of questions and many more so follow the RSMSSB JE Exam Important Tips 2022 and proper strategy of How to Prepare for RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2022 here.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer Exam|
|Conducting by||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Exam Pattern||Written Exam|
|Exam Fees||INR 450 (OBC/UR/MBC/EWS) INR 35 (Rajasthan OBC NCL or MBC) INR 250 (ST/SC/PH)|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||9352323625/7340557555|
RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022
Part A :- General Knowledge
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of the architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language for literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement, and the movement Prjamandal.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- History, Art and Culture of Rajasthan, Tradition, Heritage and Geography of Rajasthan –
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan-
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- water conservation
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Syllabus 2022:
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2022:||Surveying|
Building Materials, Estimating
Costing and Valuation
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Mechanical Syllabus 2022:||Fluid Mechanics|
Design of Machine Components
Kinematic & Dynamics of Machines
Auto Cad-Mechanical Engineering drawings
Mechanics of Solid
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Electrical Syllabus 2022:||Control systems|
Digital Signal Processing
Computer Control of Processes, Networks
Power Electronics and Drives
Electrical Circuits and Fields
Measurements, Instrumentation, and Transducers
RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2022 Exam Pattern
To get a better and comprehensive understanding of the upcoming exam, the exam pattern can be a great option for them. By analyzing the complete exam pattern one can easily know the question details, marks, subject-wise exam duration information, and much more. So we would like to suggest that if you are going to take the exam then you should follow its exam pattern from the below section.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||40||2 Hours|
|Part B||Concerned Subjects||80||80|
- RSMSSB exam will be a written objective type test.
- It will have 2 separate parts.
- Part A will be of General Knowledge of Rajasthan and Part B will be of related subjects like; Civil, Mechanical and Electrical.
- With a total of 120 questions, Part A will have 40 questions and Part B will have 80 questions.
- Each question will be of 1 mark in the exam.
- There will be negative markings in the exam.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% out of the total marks.
- Candidates will also have to obtain the required cut-off marks. Only those candidates will be selected for DV process.
- The exam will be for 2 hours.
Official Website– https://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
How many questions will be asked in RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam?
The question paper will consist of 120 questions of 120 marks as per the following syllabus.
What are the minimum qualifying marks for RSMSSB JE Exam 2022?
The minimum qualifying marks will be 40%.
What is the RSMSSB JE Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Trade Syllabus for the written exam?
Above we have shown the RSMSSB Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) Trade Written Exam Syllabus so need to follow from here.
How can I get RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus?
One can also follow its official website where all the details regarding RSMSSB JE Exam are available,
Is there any negative marking in RSMSSB Junior Engineer Written Exam?
Please wait for the official update…
What is the Selection Process of RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment?
– Written exam
– Document verification
When will the RSMSSB Junior Engineer (JE) write exam start?
RSMSSB JE written exam will be conducted soon. The official exam date will be released on the official website.