In the state of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow University conducts the UP B.Ed Exam every year. Through this entrance examination, you will be able to get admission in bachelor in education courses. It is one of the state-level examinations through which you can seek admission to various universities and colleges in Uttar Pradesh. However, the admission process is completely based on the merit list of the entrance examination. It enables the candidates to take admitted to the self-funded colleges, Government, and aided colleges and universities. For more information regarding UP B.Ed. Courses Admission 2022, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age criteria, application fees, and examination patterns, go through the blog below.
What is a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)?
Among several undergraduate courses for those who are willing to pursue a career in teaching, the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is the right one. However, it is a complete training program to improvise the knowledge about different aspects and phases of classroom teaching. In India, those people who are looking forward to choosing a career in the teaching department must have B.Ed. degree. Furthermore, it is undoubtedly mandatory for teaching privately and in government schools or colleges. You must also have a Graduation degree if you are looking for entry into B.Ed. course. Here, you have to complete the course in two years and have good secure marks in the teacher training courses.
Check Out The UP B.Ed. Exam Pattern 2022
There are two test papers you will come across if you are going to appear for a B.Ed. examination. Apart from that, you will have to check out the following information about the papers.
- Paper 1 has two parts- First: General Knowledge (as a compulsory subject) and another is Language.
- Paper 2 also has two different parts: First Part – General Knowledge; Second Part– Subject Ability.
Below Is A Format And Pattern Of The B.Ed. Entrance Examination:
- During the examination, the applicants will face a total of 50 objective-type questions.
- Those candidates who provide the right answer will get 2 marks for every question.
- For every wrong answer, you will be panelized by a 1/3 mark.
- As per the choice of the applicants, the examination takes place in Hindi and English both.
- The syllabus that you have to prepare for is based on the 10+2+3 course syllabus along with essential study materials.
Take A Look At A Quick Overview Of UP B.ED Course 2022
- Course Name: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Total time duration: 2 years
- Admission Process: Entrance Exams (or Merit-Based)
- Conducting Authority of Entrance Exam: State Governments, Colleges, University, and Institutes.
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation
- Average Course Fee: 20,000 to 1 Lakh
- Average Salary: 4 to 5 Lakhs per year
- Job Profiles: Education Researcher, Teacher, Principal, Head Teacher, and Counselor.
What Is The Right Procedure To Complete B.Ed. Entrance Exam Application Form?
Following are some easy steps and guidelines through which you can complete the Application submission procedure:
- On your very first step, you have to turn on your computer system and open a web browser to browse.
- In the address of the browser, you should enter the official website of the University you are going to apply for.
- Further, you will come to see the link for B.Ed. an application that you have to tap on it. Now, you should simply complete the registration form with the help of your basic details.
- Your basic details include your complete name, email address, mobile number, and other essential information if needed.
- Once you enter it, you’ll be able to receive a registration ID after the successful completion of the registration form.
- Moreover, you will need to make use of the registration ID along with an account password to access the application form.
- Also, you have to provide other details including address, gender, category, education qualification, and exam center choices.
- Now, you will need to consider uploading the required documents and completing the fee payment.
- Once you complete the fee payment successfully, you have to submit the application form. It would be wise if you take a printout of the page for future reference.
Addition Note or UP B.ED Exam 2022
The best part is that you can submit the application process for B.Ed. entrance exam either online or offline. What you have to do is to keep checking the official website of the respective college or university. Once you find out the application form, you have to download it, and then submit the form with your details.
Can I Download The Answer Key Of B.Ed. Entrance Examination?
Are you one of those who are looking forward to downloading the Answer keys 2022 for the UP B.Ed? entrance examination? Aren’t you aware of the right mode of doing the same without any kind of hassle? You should take a glimpse at the following steps through which you’ll be able to download the Answer keys 2022:
Have a look below:
- First of all, you need to navigate through the official website on your computer system using a web browser.
- Furthermore, you have to simply click on the link that says View/download answer key.
- Here, you will be able to come across answer keys with set-wise or paper-wise links on your screen.
- On the other hand, you will need to match the respective sets and then click on the links.
- As you click on the link, you will be able to come across a new window of the answer key.
- The best part is that you can download the answer key and verify your answers.
By going through the above instructions, you will be able to calculate your marks and percentage.
How Do I Come To Know The UP B.Ed. Result After The Declaration?
The first step is the evaluation of the answer sheets of the candidates who have given the entrance examination. As quickly as the evaluation process completes, the authority will release the result online on its official website. Don’t you need to take stressed if you are not aware of the right procedure to check out the results! Below are the following instructions and guidelines through which you will be able to do the same:
Here Are Some Easy Implement Steps So That You Can Check The Result Online:
- On your very first step, you will need to visit the official website on your computer system.
- Further, the Candidates will be able to reach out to the official page where they can check out their results.
- In the next step, they must have to provide their User ID and account password to open your dashboard.
- Besides, you will come to see the Captcha code that you have to enter the code in the given page.
- On the other hand, you will need to click on the ‘Submit’ button and a new screen will appear.
- Here, you will view your result on the screen and also can take a printout for future reference.
By going through the above steps, you’ll be able to view and download the UP B.Ed. result with optimum ease.
UP B.Ed. Merit List 2022:
The merit list of the UP B.Ed. will be released on the official websites once the result is out. The merit list includes the name of candidates who have earned qualifying marks. On the other hand, if there is a tie between the candidates must go through the following instructions:
- If two or more applications have given the UP B.Ed. examination and have secured the same marks, the candidate will be able to get the preferences if they are from the same university, college, and institute.
- If two candidates have successfully qualified for the UP B.Ed. examination with the same marks, they got their admission on the basis of age.
Below Are the merit List And Selection Criteria You Must Be Aware Of
- On the basis of categories such as SC, ST, OBC, and General, the category of the merit list takes place. Sometimes, it might also happen when a tie between the candidates takes place. Here, they have the same marks or percentage of UP B.Ed. Hence, the officials will make use of a specific technique for tie-break.
- On the other hand, the candidates will be able to get preferences if they belong to the same university. Besides, if there is a tie between the applicants having the same degree from the same colleges and universities, a candidate who is elder in age will get preferences.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 – Important Dates
The application form for UP BEd JEE 2022 will be made available on the official website of the exam conducting university. Those who are willing to apply for this course must check the tentative schedule here:
- Application Begin: 18/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/05/2022
- with Late Fee Last Date: 20/05/2022
- Exam Date: 06 July 2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Result Declared: 05/08/2022
- Counseling Begin: 10/08/2022
A candidate needs to graduate in order to apply for the B.ED course. The B.ED is of post-graduation level degree that can be applied after you have completed your under graduation in any respected field.
There are numerous numbers of people in India who choose this profession as their whole life profession.
The job is satisfactory and provides you with a decent package. Also, there are institutes that are government and private as well, where the need for candidates keeps coming.
Uttar Pradesh Combined UPBED 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age: NA
- For More Details Regarding UPBED Age Limit Read the Notification.
Have a Glance at UP B.ED Exam syllabus 2022
Currently, several institutes are conducting different B.Ed. entrance examinations. However, the pattern and the format of the entrance exam may vary but remains common for several entrance examinations. Besides, the candidates will come across objective-type questions that they have to answer appropriately to qualify for the exam.
Following Are The Sections That You Have To Prepare For:
- Teaching Aptitude
- Basic Numerical and Reasoning Ability
- General English
- General Awareness
- Local language
- Teaching: Nature, Objective, Characteristics and Basic Requirements
- Characteristics of the Learners
- Affecting TeachingFactors
- TeachingMethodologies and Techniques
- Teaching Assistants
- Evaluation System along with practice Exercises
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Indian Polity
Logical and Analytical Reasoning:
- Series Completion
- Venn Diagrams Analysis Test
- Tests of Alphabet
- Coding and Decoding
- Relationship Test
- Direction Test
- Seating Puzzles
- Letter-Number Game Test
- Substitution and Interchanging
- Principles of Series
- Principle of Classification
- Cube Pyramid Games
- Analytical Reasoning
- Force in Arguments
- Course of Action
- Complete Grammar
- Improvement of Sentence
- Sentence Completion
- Antonyms and One Word Substitution
- Voice and Narration
- Idioms and Phrases
- Jumbles Words
- SimpleSentence, Complex Sentence,and Compound Sentence
- English Literature, Clauses, and Spelling Errors
Math Ability and Mental Ability question
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Language Ability Test
- Teaching Proficiency Test
- Subject Test (Arts, Science, Agriculture, Commerce)
Understand UP B.ED Exam 2022 Admission Process Step-By-Step
Different colleges and universities have their own sets of rules when it comes to taking admission for B.Ed. courses. So, if you are one of those who are looking to understand the admission process in a proper manner, continue reading the guide below.
After conducting and successful implementation of the entrance exam, the universities and colleges release a merit list.
Those candidates who have qualified for the entrance examination should appear for the document verification. Furthermore, they will need to submit all necessary documents and consider completing the admission formalities.
Once they complete the document verification and pay the fee, they can get admission to their respective college or university. Moreover, as per the scheduled session, the candidates will be able to join the course.
UPBEd 2022 Documents Required to Fill Form
- Aadhar Card, Basic Details, Education Information Related Document at the Time of Filling Application Form.
- Signature (Running Hand) Scan Copy
- Both Hand Index Finger Scan Copy
- No Need to Send the Application Form to MJPRU Bareilly.
- Recent Scan Passport Size Photo Scan Copy
While filling online application form, one needs to keep in mind that they have to pay application fees which is divided in various categories such as General/OBC, SC/ST etc.
- General/ OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- With Late Fees :
- General/ OBC : 1600/-
- SC / ST : 800/-
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay their Application Fee by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Bank Any Branches in India
B.Ed. Course That The Candidates Can Opt For
NCTE stands for National Council for Teacher Education and regulates the teaching courses in India with their statutory bodies. Below are the courses along with the topic that the applicants must be aware of:
- Education, Human Values and Culture
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Child Development and Issues
- Philosophy of Education
- Physical Education
Fee Structure for Taking Admission In B.Ed. Courses
It is up to the candidates whether they want to complete their B.Ed. courses through regular or via distance learning. Hence, the whole fee structure and program depends on the institutions and education modes. However, it can be between ₹ 20,000 to ₹ 100,000 and it may also vary from college to college.
Here are the Specialized Courses in B.Ed. The Candidates Can Pursue
- Business Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Home Science
- Information Technology
- Child Development
- Computer Science
- Education of Handicapped
- Visually Impaired
- Learning Disability
- Natural Science
- Physical Science
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Special Education
- Mental Retardation
- Neurological Disorder
Some job titles:
- School Teachers
- Vice Principal
- Private Tutor
- Online Tutor
- Education Consultant
- Content Writer
- Education Researcher
- Government and Private Schools
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)
- National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Everonn Education
- Educomp Solutions
A candidate who has completed his bEd can receive up to 3 lacs per annum as an average teacher. However, the amount goes up as the experience gains.
For a TGT did candidate, the salary of about 4 lacs is given, however, those who have completed PGT have got 4.5 lacs or even more than that.
The profession is quite satisfactory both in terms of earning money and the kind of job a candidate does here.
UP B.ED Exam Related FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Do I Cover Up The Whole UP B.Ed. Syllabus?
Once you complete your study, you should make a habit of revising the complete B.Ed. syllabus from time to time. Also, you will need to consider incorporating the mock tests and solving practice sets and previous papers’ questions.
What Is The Set Weightage Of Ability Section In The B.Ed. Entrance Examination?
Those applications who are going to appear in the entrance examination of the B.Ed. must know the weightage of the Ability Section. However, the Ability Section has a weightage of 100 marks in the B.Ed. examination.
How Much Do I Have To Pay While Taking Admission For Any B.Ed. Colleges Or Examinations?
Before you understand the fee structure of the colleges or universities for B.Ed. courses, you must clear the examination. After the successful clearance of the examination, you will need to arrange some amounts ranging from ₹ 20,000 to ₹ 100,000. However, the fee may vary from college to college, and hence we have mentioned an approximate amount.
Essential UP B.ED Exam 2022 Instructions To Keep In Mind:
- You should keep the fact in mind that you can’t make any kind of changes to the application form after submission.
- You must go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly on the official website before you apply for UP B.Ed. JEE 2022. Apart from that, it would also be wise to keep an original copy of the application form.
- You must also carry a hall ticket / admit card if you are going to the examination hall. However, you won’t be permitted if you don’t have your hall ticket or admit card.
The Last Few Words before You Close it down:
By referring to this complete guide, you will come to know everything about UP B.ED Exam 2022, syllabus, and patterns. Further, you will understand the procedure to apply for the application form and clarify your doubts related to the admission process. Moreover, we have also discussed each topic that can be asked in the entrance examination of B.Ed. On the other hand, you will also need to keep checking the website for more updates and information.
In addition to this, if you come across any queries or concerns regarding the same, you don’t need to worry. Further, a team of customer care executives is at the closest disposal to clarify your worries on a priority basis.
UPBED 2022-2024 Participating University
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly (Conducted University)
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad (Rajju Bhaiya University, Prayagraj)
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra
- Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut
Important Link Area!