Grab entire information about MBBS 2022: Full Form, Admission, Courses, Syllabus Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, and Career options here- MBBS is a full-time medical course of 5 years and 6 months. The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. In this course, the student learns about the formulations of medicines and surgery. Anyone can get a seat in the topmost medical colleges in India by qualifying for the MBBS Examination. This exam is held once a year and you can check the details of this examination on the official MBBS website. This examination consists of 5 subjects i.e., physics, Chemistry, Biology. General knowledge and Logical aptitude. You have to prepare for these subjects if you have applied for the MBBS entrance examination.
Additionally, there are certain criteria to apply for the MBBS examination. The candidate should have opted for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their intermediate and have qualified it with 50 % marks. Also, they should have adequate knowledge of English as it will be required in college and universities. Among the total seats, 60% of seats are reserved for General Category students whereas 40% is for other categories. Also, different colleges have a different distribution of seats as per the total available seats.
MBBS Exam 2022
The BMMS entrance examination is slightly difficult as compared to other competitive examinations. This will be a computer-based examination where students have to answer multiple-choice types of questions. Students are eligible to take admission in any MCI or UGC-approved colleges after qualifying for the MBBS entrance examination.
If you are preparing for the MBBS entrance examination then you should talk to an expert to collect complete knowledge about this examination. Spin-On Education is such a website that is engaged in providing updated information on various examinations to the students. We have our expert professors who themselves have qualified for multiple competitive examinations and have adequate information about this examination. They will tell you the correct way of preparing for an MBBS examination along with the weightage of particular topics. Also, they have records of previous years’ papers that will help you to get an idea about the examination.
Career options after completing MBBS:
There are lots of options for an MBBS qualified aspirant. They can either work for an origination, be a healthcare expert, or can set up their own business in this field. There are so many pharmaceutical companies that hire MBBS graduates in their companies. Otherwise, there is another option to open a pharma shop or be a physical and provide consultation to the patients. Apart from this, the major objective of most of the MBBS candidates is to become a doctor. Candidates can continue their studies and pursue their post-graduation courses (MD/MS) to become qualified doctors.
MBBS full form is a bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery. Different institutes and universities which are affiliated are the ones from where the students can take education. Candidates are advised to follow the online instructions that will be required while they appear for the MBBS examination. The aspirants must follow the site for every notification which is uploaded by the medical authorities in India. Candidates have to follow the criteria that are mandatory while they appear for the examination. The medical line in itself is such a huge responsibility and is a proud moment as the candidate qualify the entrance exam. The entire paper is divided into 5 sections which comprise,
- Biology (Botany & zoology)
- General knowledge
- Aptitude and logical thinking
The paper is set in both English and Hindi language for all citizens of India. While filling the application form mention your preferred language in the form so that it is easy for a candidate to qualify for the exam as given.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2022
||May 30, 31
|Mode Of Exam
||4, two shifts two days
||Objective type questions
||Morning shift: 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Evening shift: 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM
||3 hours 30 minutes
|Types of questions
||Objective type questions
|Total number of questions
||200 questions including assertions
|Medium of exam
||English and Hindi
||1 for the correct answer and one Third deduct for negative marking
Subject-Wise Exam Pattern For MBBS 2022
||No Of Questions
|Aptitude & logical thinking
- The eligibility for the course is 12th and the minimum percentage required is 50% with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- English is mandatory for universities and colleges. For admission at least 60% for the general category is required and 50% for the reserved categories is required.
- For different universities the criteria are different.
Syllabus for MBBS 2022
- Anatomy – Embryology, and Genetics, Neuroanatomy, Gross anatomy, Microanatomy.
- Biochemistry– Food assimilation, and nutrition, Hormones, Molecular Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Environmental biochemistry, cancer and cancer makers, biological cell, Biomolecules, Enzymes, Metabolic pathways, their regulation, and metabolic interrelationships,
- Physiology-Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Environmental Physiology, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology, Yoga, General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System,
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology– Toxicology, Forensic Medicine.
- Microbiology– Host-Parasite relationship, Bacterial and Viral Genetics, Immunity to infection, Immunodiagnostic, Vaccines, Sterilisation and disinfection, Bacteriology of water and air, Microbiology, Bacteriology, Bacterial Staining and Cultivation, Common Tests for Bacterial identification, parasitology, Virology, Laboratory Diagnosis of Viral Infection, Mycology, Common Laboratory Methods for Diagnosis of Fungal Infections, Collection of Transport of Samples,, Microorganisms associated with gastrointestinal infections, Gastrointestinal infections caused by parasites.
- Pathology– General Pathology, Systemic Pathology, Practical
- Pharmacology -Central nervous system, General Pharmacology, Autonomic nervous system & Peripheral nervous system Autacoids, Cardiovascular system, Gastrointestinal and respiratory system, Hormones, Chemotherapy, Miscellaneous.
- Anaesthesiology –Oropharyngeal/Nasopharyngeal Airway insertion, Bag-Mask Ventilation, attaching pulse oximeter, BP cuff, and ECG electrodes and setting up a monitor, Preoperative evaluation & optimization, Skills I/V, Cannulation.
- Community Medicine– Rehabilitation, Epidemiology of Communicable Diseases and Non-communicable Diseases, Important National Health Programmes, Occupational Health, Health Administration, Health Economics, Geriatrics, Counselling.
- Behavioural Sciences, Health Education, Environment, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Nutrition, Maternal & Child Health, Dermatology, and Venereology– Urticaria, erythema multi-formed, Vesicular-bullous diseases, Epidermoptids, Psoriasis, Pathogenesis, Syphilis, Gonococcal and Non-gonococcal infections, HIV infection, Dermatological Emergencies, Ineffective dermatoses, Infective dermatoses, Infestations, Melanin synthesis, Allergic disorders, Drug eruptions.
- Medicine – Pain management and palliative care, Medical Psychiatry, Poisonings, Specific environmental and occupational hazards, Immune response and Infections, Cardiovascular system, Clinical Pharmacology, Nutritional and metabolic disorders, Water, electrolyte and acid-base imbalance, Critical care Medicine.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology– Basic Sciences, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Contraception, Neonatology, and Recent Advances.
- Ophthalmology– Microbiology in relation to eye, Pathology in relation to eye, Pharmacology in relation to eye, Disorders of the Lid, Disorders of the Lacrimal Apparatus, Conjunctivitis & Ophthalmia Neonatorum, Trachoma & Another chronic conjunctivitis, Keratitis and corneal ulcers, Corneal ulcer, Scleritis & Episcleritis.
- Orthopaedics– Paediatric Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Oncology, Management of Trauma, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Neurology, Disorders of Spine, Radiology, Fracture.
- Otorhinolaryngology– Oral cavity and oropharynx, Ear, Instruments, Operative Procedures, X-ray.
- Paediatrics – Cardiovascular system, Genito-Urinary System, Neonatology, Paediatrics Emergencies, Fluid-Electrolyte, Genetics, Behavioural Problems, Paediatrics Surgical Problems, Therapeutics, Vital statistics, Growth and development, Nutrition, Immunization, Infectious diseases, Haematology, Respiratory system, Gastro-Intestinal Tract, Central Nervous System.
- Psychiatry– Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorders, Depression, Anxiety neurosis, phobia, and OCD, Behavioural Sciences, Emotion and its application to health, Cognitive process and memory, psychiatric disorders, personality disorders.
- Surgery– Skin, Head and Neck region, Arteries, Veins, Breast, Oesophagus, Stomach and duodenum, small intestine, Colon and rectum, Appendix, Acute abdomen, Urology.